+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Another Enthusiast

I'm openingabottleofwine.

Quote Originally Posted by Pigmy Pony View Post
    So you couldn't wear these Alex? The left boot has a red tab
    That is the correct colour designation - it follows the maritime convention: red (port), left and green (starboard), right.

I use the same convention with the cable/connectors in my system; eschewing the Japanese/American colour convention.
    Barry

I'm charles.

That is correct when under sail, which would be awkward on a bus, but if you were on a motorised scooter you are compelled to display a steaming light which shows from ahead to 2 points abaft the beam on either side. This could be mounted on top of your crash helmet. You also need to display a stern light which could consist of a flashlight clenched between the butt cheeks. Try not to fart.

No need for indicators if needing to turn left or right. Anybody seeing this apparition would keep well out of your way. Max. speed allowed 20mph +/- 3dB

I'm Martin.

but my sockets are red and black. So are the markings on the cables. I don't have any green.

I've taken note though just in case my system ever evolves to the point where it becomes ocean-going.
    Current Lash Up:

TEAC VRDS 701T > Sony TAE1000ESD > Krell KSA50S > JM Labs Focal Electra 926.

I'm openingabottleofwine.

None of the sockets on my gear are coloured. They are all marked "L" and "R", except for the DIN sockets.
    Barry

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12