+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Welcome - long time lurker now signing in

I'm Tom.

Default Welcome - long time lurker now signing in

Hi, I have been keeping an eye on this and other Teepee based hifi sites for a while so thought I had better say a proper hello.
    Currently listening on a Systemdek IIX, through Albarry PP2 into Chris Rogers 4 way TL speakers but change things around regularly. Also using a Cyrus Three with Ruark Prologue as my streaming/ radio system. Always on the lookout for cheap and interesting bits, if anyone has any DCM speakers I'd love to hear from you - currently have a pair of Time Window Surrounds that I love to bits and have had and sold on Time Frames too.

I'm openingabottleofwine.

Welcome to AoS Tom.

The Chris Rogers 4-way speaker is a bit of a rara avis - as far as I know we have only one Member here who uses them. No doubt he will be along shortly to compare notes.

What are your tastes in music?

Welcome again, enjoy the Forum

Barry
    Barry

I'm Geoff.

Hello Tom. Welcome to AOS.

Take a look around the site and join in any chat that interests you, everybody is friendly.

I haven't seen any DCM speakers for ages.

Enjoy the forum,
    Geoff.
    It is impossible for anything digital to sound analogue, because it isn't analogue!

Alex_UK is offline Spotify + Facebook Moderator / Chilled-Out Wino and only here for the shilling

I'm WrappingALilacCurtainAroundMyBobby.

And welcome from me too, enjoy AoS.
    Alex

Main System: Digital: HP Laptop/M2Tech Hiface/Logitech Media Server/FLAC; Marantz SA7001 KI Signature SACD Player and other digital stuff into Gatorised Beresford Caiman DAC Vinyl: Garrard 401/SME 3009 SII Improved/Sumiko HS/Nagaoka MP-30
    Amplifier: Rega Brio R. Speakers: Spendor SP1. Cables: Various, mainly Mark Grant.
    Please see "about me" for the rest of my cr@p! Gallery

A.o.S. on Facebook - A.o.S. on Spotify - A.o.S. on Twitter

There is only one way to avoid criticism: do nothing, say nothing and be nothing Aristotle

+ Reply to Thread