+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Synthesis Soprano LE Integrated Amplifier

I'm Ian.

Default Synthesis Soprano LE Integrated Amplifier

For sale my Limited Edition Synthesis Soprano valve amp. Bought in mid August I was going to keep it but then my Electrocompaniet, which I had bought as a stop gap, didn't sell so I've decided to sell this amp.

Basically the Synthesis LE is a 15w amp using four EL84 valves. Not only does it look great but it sounds great whether you're using the built in DAC or phono stage. The standard model outputs 12w whereas the LE outputs 15w. Finish is titanium rather than black and sockets are upgraded too.

Full details can be found here: https://www.henleyaudio.co.uk/products/Soprano-LE

As can be seen from the photographs condition is as new and includes all original accessories, remote, manual, mains lead and packaging.

It's had very little use, count in tens of hours rather than hundreds. Designed and manufactured in Italy it looks as good as it sounds.

A new LE costs £1449 but you could have mine delivered for less than the lower powered standard model.

£995 including delivery to UK mainland. More than happy for you to come and have a listen and collect.

Review here: https://hifiplus.com/articles/synthe...ted-amplifier/

I'm Ian.

I've decided to keep this amp so my Electrocompaniet is back up for sale.

I'm Ian.

Mark at Ming Da spotted an amp I might be interested in so I've decided to put the Soprano back up for sale. Now 3 months older but still in perfect condition, I'll reduce the price to £950 inc postage to mainland UK. It's a beautiful sounding amp which works very well with my 89dB speakers but not quite as good with my 86dB alternatives so a reasonably sensitive pair of speakers would be my recommendation.

I'm Grant.

attractive little amp..
    Regards,
    Grant .... ؠ ......Don't be such a big girl's blouse

I've said it before and I'll say it again: democracy simply-doesn't-work
    .... ..... ...... ...... ................... ..... ..... ..... ..... .....
    FIIO K7 BT, M11 PLUS, BTR7, KA5 - OPPO BDP-103D - PANASONIC UB450 - PANASONIC 4K ULTRA HD TV - PIXEL 6 - AVANTREE LR BLUETOOTH - 2* X600 SOUNDCORE - HEADPHONES INCLUDE, FIIO, NURAPHONES', FOCAL, OPPO, BOSE, CAMBRIDGE, BOWER & WILKINS, DEVIALET, MARSHALL, SONY, MITCHELL & JOHNSTON - 2*ZBOOK'S- MERCURY BD ROM, ROON, QOBUZ, TIDAL, PLEX, CYBERLINK, JRIVER - MULTI HDD'S -

Oh my god! There's nothing wrong with the bidet is there?

“Nothing discloses real character like the use of power. It is easy for the weak to be gentle. Most people can bear adversity. But if you wish to know what a man really is, give him power. This is the supreme test. It is the glory of Lincoln that, having almost absolute power, he never abused it, except on the side of mercy".

“You see these dictators on their pedestals, surrounded by the bayonets of their soldiers and the truncheons of their police ... yet in their hearts there is unspoken fear. They are afraid of words and thoughts: words spoken abroad, thoughts stirring at home -- all the more powerful because forbidden -- terrify them. A little mouse of thought appears in the room, and even the mightiest potentates are thrown into panic.”

"You don't have free will. You have the appearance of free will.”

“There's a war out there, old friend. A world war. And it's not about who's got the most bullets. It's about who controls the information. What we see and hear, how we work, what we think... it's all about the information!”

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Ian.

It is Grant. The footprint is smaller than your typical amp but it is a bit taller too. Small it may be but with the right speakers it sings with plenty of power.

I'm Ian.

If anybody has a decent mm phono stage I would consider it in a part exchange.

I'm Ian.

Built in high quality DAC and phono stage so basically all most people would need in an attractive, compact box. Drives my 89dB speakers to high levels in a 22 x 14ft room with ease. Happy to demonstrate. Open to sensible offers before it goes to ebay.

I'm Salvador.

I have a Puresound p10 phono stage for sale and would be interested in a part exchange. If that interests you could you send me a PM?

I'm Ian.

Hi Salvador,
    I can't pm you, I think it might be because you haven't, as a new member, made enough posts to have PM's activated. I might be interested but it depends on how much you want for your P10.

I'm Salvador.

Ah okay, fair enough. Would you like to discuss this over text or email or on here?
    Last edited by sal_cats; 20-04-2022 at 21:03.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast