+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Image featured on a top US retailer’s Insta site

I'm Tony.

Default Image featured on a top US retailer’s Insta site

Had a pleasant little surprise the other night when I was notified that my recent image of M42 The Orion Nebula was being featured on the Instagram account for Highpoint Scientific, a leading astronomical equipment retailer in the US.

Always nice to get a little boost from your peers, as this is such a subjective hobby (in some ways) it’s good to get positive feedback.

This image was an experiment in new techniques for me, in order to merge the ‘core’ detail in without it looking too unnatural.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CZzX9PRO...um=share_sheet

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    A mainly digital setup with a musical amplifier and endearing 1970's speakers. A CD player that hardly ever gets used and a turntable that is good enough to remind my how enjoyable my old vinyl is. Some cables and things.

I'm Geoff.

Excellent pic!
    It is impossible for anything digital to sound analogue, because it isn't analogue!

I'm Tony.

Thanks Geoff!
    A mainly digital setup with a musical amplifier and endearing 1970's speakers. A CD player that hardly ever gets used and a turntable that is good enough to remind my how enjoyable my old vinyl is. Some cables and things.

I'm John.

That’s beautiful, nice work Tony, congrats

I'm Tony.

Thanks John!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm guy.

Really well done

(pm sent)
    LP12, Ittok (black), DV10X5, NVA Phono 2 (twin supply), NVAP50, Art Audio Quintet 15w power amp, NVA LS5 cable, Rega Ela mk1's.
    Sony CDP XB930.

+ Reply to Thread