+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: FS: Breeze Audio CM6631 USB to SPDIF convertor £40

I'm Rob.

I suppose I could try it but I don't hold out a lot of hope. Hopefully someone who doesn't have windows buys it!

I'm Lawrence.

No I wouldn't suggest you do. It's not the first digital component I've had that develops compatibility issues as technology moves on. They do actually have a use for people who like the sound of their old equipment which newer devices don't actually work with.

I'm Rob.

Quote Originally Posted by Lawrence001 View Post
    No I wouldn't suggest you do. It's not the first digital component I've had that develops compatibility issues as technology moves on. They do actually have a use for people who like the sound of their old equipment which newer devices don't actually work with.
    Yes that makes sense. I have a friend who still uses XP for similar reasons!

I'm Lawrence.

Bump now £40 posted if anyone needs an older USB to SPDIF converter.

I'm Lawrence.

Bump for a quality USB to SPDIF converter with inbuilt linear power supply.

I'm Lawrence.

Bump now £30 collected, good for a Raspberry Pi (used with mine with Volumio and Picoreplayer).

I'm Lawrence.

Withdrawn as now doing sterling service in my second RPi headphone system. It seems to have an "analogue" sound (may just be rolled off treble or slight loss of detail, but it suits my taste in headphones perfectly).

Sent from my BKL-L09 using Tapatalk

I'm Lawrence.

Would still sell this as I have too much kit. Great little USB convertor with LPSU for RPi/Linux systems maybe Macs and older Windows

I'm Lawrence.

Another record bump!

I'm Peter.

Lawrence

Whereabouts in North London would it need collecting from? I’m in NW3 and would be tempted at £30 if not too much of a nause to get to!

Best

Peter
    Separates Systems:

(1) Antipodes CX and EX, Matrix Audio X-Saber DSD, Meridian DSP7000 active speakers;
    (2) Lumin D2, Cary CD-308 cdp, Quad 99 power amp, Horns 5degreeN*27 speakers;
    (3) Homebrew PC with Onkyo Wavio SE200 soundcard running Daphile, Quad 44 and 405.2 into Dali Zensor 1s;
    (4) Sooloos C15 plus storage, Braun A2, P1, CD3, C1 and T1 into Sonus Faber Concertos.

Integrated Home System:

Sony PS-X600, Naimnet NNT01 DAB Tuner; NS02 Server; NNP01/NNP02 room amplifiers; Netstreams switches, keypads, KEF Ci130QS/Soundlight speakers.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast