So I know there are a lot of fans out there but that doesn't change the fact that you won't get your tonearm. I've emailed Alfred numerous times and given an ample wait time past the expected time (I ordered Nov 2020). I've gotten replies that it'll be sent out etc. None of that is true. At this point there is no expectation I'll ever see the tonearm I paid for... I even made the mistake of not buying it through eBay to save him some $, but now I have no recourse.

Fair warning, any postings on eBay for them are bluffs. You will receive nothing. Alfred's health is so-so, and he should not be attempting to sell anything. I wish him health but not this scam of letting people pay for nothing.

As for my own reference, I've organized GBs and sent out PCB boards to hundreds of people. I do work for other companies as well, and have delivered on everything. If you think I have any ill intent you'll find nothing to support that, this post is only to forewarn other people that you'll be throwing money away.