+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Wanted : copy of user manual for Nobsound Ns14g Pro power amplifier

I'm Alan.

Default Wanted : copy of user manual for Nobsound Ns14g Pro power amplifier

as per title please...photocopy will do cheers..
    'ANDSOME IN THE SUMMER..'ORIBBLE IN THE WINTER. Barney Milne

Cambridge Audio CXN, Seagate nas drive, Michell Gyrodec SE, SME309, Benz M2 Ruby cantilever, Denon DL103, Primare R32, Densen D20, Densen D30, Cambridge Audio 840A V2 integrated, Pioneer SX-N30AE Network Stereo Receiver, Roksan Darius speakers, Technics speakers, Canon speakers, Bastanis Dragonfly Horns, REL Storm III sub, Target R1 speaker stands, Atacama Equinox.

I'm Lawrence.

Any help Alan?

I'm Alan.

Thanks Lawrence...just checked, that's different to the one I have....

Last edited by mad-moon; 10-12-2021 at 00:39.

Cambridge Audio CXN, Seagate nas drive, Michell Gyrodec SE, SME309, Benz M2 Ruby cantilever, Denon DL103, Primare R32, Densen D20, Densen D30, Cambridge Audio 840A V2 integrated, Pioneer SX-N30AE Network Stereo Receiver, Roksan Darius speakers, Technics speakers, Canon speakers, Bastanis Dragonfly Horns, REL Storm III sub, Target R1 speaker stands, Atacama Equinox.

I'm Lawrence.

Do the knobs not have the same functions though?

I'm Alan.

Quote Originally Posted by Lawrence001 View Post
    Do the knobs not have the same functions though?
    Hi Lawrence..no, the volume knob on the far right is the on/off switch...but it doesn't push in...I've scoured the net for some kind of support, but there's nothing out there...it's a simple enough amp to operate, but would just have liked a manual for it....thanks for your input Lawrence, much appreciated..

I'm Lawrence.

Is there a switch on the back for BT/RCA?

I'm Alan.

Quote Originally Posted by Lawrence001 View Post
    Is there a switch on the back for BT/RCA?
    nope...I guess the bluetooth only kicks in when you attempt to connect to the amp.. which I believe will only work if nothing is connected via RCA's..I haven't tried the bluetooth yet...but I'll get round to it...ha..

+ Reply to Thread