+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: FS: Selection of RCA Interconnects

I'm Adrian.

Default FS: Selection of RCA Interconnects

Time to clear out the cable drawer, so here are a mix I have for sale, I have owned all of them from new.

Postage in the UK will be £4.85 1st signed for a pair of cables, this covers up to 1kg of weight. If you purchase several or you are not in the UK I will advise postage costs.

If you are interested any please PM me in the first instance.

Thanks

Adrian

First is the pair of 600mm green cables, they are interesting as they have twin solid core copper cables, and high quality screw clamp phono plugs. I cannot remember the make. I believe they are a low resistance cable and are quite neutral.

SOLD

Next is a 1m pair of ECOSSE "The Conductor CA1" Reference cables, these are award winning cables, as can be seen these have the better Neotech phono plugs, available at the time of purchase.

SOLD

https://ecossecables.co.uk/ecosse_an...conductor.html

A pair of 1m NVA SC cables, these have a different Phono plugs to those currently supplied by NVA, these offer a very open an neutral soundstage IMO.

SOLD

A pair of 1m Chord Chameleon Vee 3's, these are a very well known interconnect having received many awards over the years.

Asking £60 plus postage

Finally a pair 1m pair of Belden 8402 cables with Switchcraft 3502A phono plugs, these have very low resistance and are a very good cable for example between a phono-amp and a pre-amp.

SOLD

Last edited by AJSki2fly; 02-12-2021 at 14:42.
    Listening is the act of aural discrimination and dissemination of sound, and accepting you get it wrong sometimes.

Analog Inputs: Pro-Ject Signature 10 TT & arm, Benz Micro LP-S, Michel Cusis MC, Goldring 2500 and Ortofon Rondo Blue cartridges, Hitachi FT5500 mk2 Tuner

Digital:- Marantz SA-KI Pearl CD player, RaspberryPi/HifiBerry Digi+ Pro, Buffalo NAS Drive

Amplification:- AudioValve Sunilda phono stage, Krell KSP-7B pre-amp, Krell KSA-80 power amp

Output: Wilson Benesch Vector speakers, KLH Ultimate One Headphones

Cables: Tellurium Q Ultra Black II RCA & Chord Epic 2 RCA, various speaker leads, & links

I think I am nearing audio nirvana, but don’t tell anyone.

I'm Keith.

PM’d you

I'm Adrian.

PM sent

Green cables and Belden cables SOLD STP
    Listening is the act of aural discrimination and dissemination of sound, and accepting you get it wrong sometimes.

Analog Inputs: Pro-Ject Signature 10 TT & arm, Benz Micro LP-S, Michel Cusis MC, Goldring 2500 and Ortofon Rondo Blue cartridges, Hitachi FT5500 mk2 Tuner

Digital:- Marantz SA-KI Pearl CD player, RaspberryPi/HifiBerry Digi+ Pro, Buffalo NAS Drive

Amplification:- AudioValve Sunilda phono stage, Krell KSP-7B pre-amp, Krell KSA-80 power amp

Cables: Tellurium Q Ultra Black II RCA & Chord Epic 2 RCA, various speaker leads, & links

I'm Adrian.

Chord Chameleon Vee 3's are the only remaining cables for sale, these are a very good cable.

I'm Adrian.

Quote Originally Posted by AJSki2fly View Post
    Chord Chameleon Vee 3's are the only remaining cables for sale, these are a very good cable.
    Ecosse and NVA cables now sold

I'm Adrian.

Green cable and Beldens now SOLD

I'm Adrian.

Weekend bump for the remaining cable.

Chord Chameleon Vee 3's

I'm Adrian.

Chord Chameleon Vee 3 RCA/Phono cables reduced to £55 including postage

I'm Adrian.

Quote Originally Posted by AJSki2fly View Post
    Chord Chameleon Vee 3 RCA/Phono cables reduced to £55 including postage
    Weekend bump these are a great price!

I'm Adrian.

Price reduced

Chord Chameleon Vee 3 RCA/Phono cables reduced to £50 including postage, this is great value.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast