+ Reply to Thread

Thread: FS/SWAP: Funk Firm Vector II Turntable + Rega RB251 (Audio Origami) tonearm.

I'm Mauro.

Default FS/SWAP: Funk Firm Vector II Turntable + Rega RB251 (Audio Origami) tonearm.

Hello there,

For sale is a Funk Firm Vector II Turntable in excellent condition, just serviced by Funk Firm (Arthur Khoubesserian), with upgraded glass platter + Achromat, original packaging and accessories (original Achroplatter, power supply and original clamp).

The ‘Vector’ part of the name refers to the Vector drive system, which uses two small idler pulleys in the belt path, in addition to the motor. The idea is to balance out the sideways pull from the belt so that the platter is less inclined to ‘precess’ around the spindle. A flat belt is used, which in principle should be more stable than a round-section belt.

33/45 switchable speed (adjustable by a screwdriver).

Arm is a Rega RB251 upgraded by Audio Origami with structural modification, steel counterweight, internal and external rewiring. The right channel (red) tag needs attention, but it’s working.

NO CARTRIDGE INCLUDED.

I paid £650 two years ago for it (before the service and the platter upgrade).

I’m asking now £600 including Royal Mail Special Delivery.

Payment by PayPal F&F or Bank Transfer.

Part exchange with Rega RP8 / P8 / Planar 8 + money is welcome.

a review:

https://www.whathifi.com/funk-firm/funk-vector/review

Many thanks.

Mauro

why is nothing ever simple?

I'm Mauro.

*** SOLD ***
    why is nothing ever simple?

+ Reply to Thread