+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Vinyl clear out sale

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

I'm Adrian.

Default Vinyl clear out sale

My vinyl collection needs a prune as it is getting out of control, so below is what I currently have to offer.

I have priced each as fairly as possible, based lower than current sales values on Disccogs and Ebay. All the records will have been cleaned, most with an ultrasonic record cleaner, then rinsed with pure water and vacuum dried. A few will have been manually cleaned with L'Art Du Son, pure water rinsed and vacuumed dry. Each will come in a protective clear sleeve and will be carefully packaged.

Nearly all have been played once using either a Benz Micro MC or Goldring 2500 MI cartridge by myself and graded accordingly, a few have been visually graded, I follow the Discogs guidelines for grading and if in doubt grade down. If you have any questions on records or sleeves please ask.

POSTAGE and packaging:-

Packacking will whenever possible will be in a LP mailer or I will make a suitable one from cardboard to protect the contents.

All packages in the UK will be sent 1st class signed for, please note that in the UK Small Parcel is 45cm long, 35cm wide and 16cm thick, up to 1kg cost is £4.85, and up to 2kg is £6.57. So to get value for money it is best to purchase several records together.

For larger purchases or if sending abroad I will advise the total cost and method of sending which may be cheaper by a courier such as UPS.

If you are interested in purchasing any of these records then please note that in this thread and then PM me, I will then contact you and advise the total cost and how to make payment.

Thanks for looking,

Adrian

Click hear to see Records for sale in a Google spreadsheet
    Listening is the act of aural discrimination and dissemination of sound, and accepting you get it wrong sometimes.

Analog Inputs: Pro-Ject Signature 10 TT & arm, Benz Micro LP-S, Michel Cusis MC, Goldring 2500 and Ortofon Rondo Blue cartridges, Hitachi FT5500 mk2 Tuner

Digital:- Marantz SA-KI Pearl CD player, RaspberryPi/HifiBerry Digi+ Pro, Buffalo NAS Drive

Amplification:- AudioValve Sunilda phono stage, Krell KSP-7B pre-amp, Krell KSA-80 power amp

Output: Wilson Benesch Vector speakers, KLH Ultimate One Headphones

Cables: Tellurium Q Ultra Black II RCA & Chord Epic 2 RCA, various speaker leads, & links

I think I am nearing audio nirvana, but don’t tell anyone.

I'm inthescottishmafia.

Hi Adrian, PM sent.
    “Music has always been a matter of energy to me, a question of fuel. Sentimental people call it inspiration, but what they really mean is fuel. I have always needed fuel. I am a serious consumer. On some nights I still believe that a car with the gas needle on empty can run about fifty more miles if you have the right music very loud on the radio”

Hunter S Thompson

I'm Adrian.

Quote Originally Posted by Ali Tait View Post
    Hi Adrian, PM sent.
    Thanks Ali, I have replied and updated the list with your selection as SOLD.
    Listening is the act of aural discrimination and dissemination of sound, and accepting you get it wrong sometimes.

Analog Inputs: Pro-Ject Signature 10 TT & arm, Benz Micro LP-S, Michel Cusis MC, Goldring 2500 and Ortofon Rondo Blue cartridges, Hitachi FT5500 mk2 Tuner

Digital:- Marantz SA-KI Pearl CD player, RaspberryPi/HifiBerry Digi+ Pro, Buffalo NAS Drive

Amplification:- AudioValve Sunilda phono stage, Krell KSP-7B pre-amp, Krell KSA-80 power amp

Cables: Tellurium Q Ultra Black II RCA & Chord Epic 2 RCA, various speaker leads, & links

I'm Adrian.

Hi Ali,

I have replied to your PM, please respond ASAP, posted this in case you have not seen the PM.

Thanks Adrian

I'm Adrian.

Just marked quite a few more up as SOLD, seems these are going quite quickly so far, so if any take your fancy snap them up before they are gone, of it may be a case of snooze and loose.

I'm inthescottishmafia.

Quote Originally Posted by AJSki2fly View Post
    Hi Ali,

I have replied to your PM, please respond ASAP, posted this in case you have not seen the PM.

Thanks Adrian
    Now replied, sorry been busy.
    “Music has always been a matter of energy to me, a question of fuel. Sentimental people call it inspiration, but what they really mean is fuel. I have always needed fuel. I am a serious consumer. On some nights I still believe that a car with the gas needle on empty can run about fifty more miles if you have the right music very loud on the radio”

Hunter S Thompson

I'm Adrian.

6 more records added to the list, with some comments and date added

I'm daney.

PM sent.

Thanks

I'm Adrian.

Quote Originally Posted by marley View Post
    PM sent.

Thanks
    Got the PM, digging your choices out this morning to check and then will PM back,

Thanks Adrian

I'm Adrian.

Quote Originally Posted by AJSki2fly View Post
    Got the PM, digging your choices out this morning to check and then will PM back,

Thanks Adrian
    Daney, Records got out and checked, marked on list as SOLD STP(subject to payment) PM sent

Thanks

Adrian

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast