+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Thread: NEBO 12.

I'm Steve.

Default NEBO 12.

It is my pleasure to announce NEBO 12.

Saturday 24th September 2022. 11am - 22:30 at The Nursery Inn Hartlepool. The fun goes on...

I'm mick.

Wondered when it was going to be officially launched
    I'll be there
    Last edited by mik_rik; 16-11-2021 at 11:28.
    Nothin' I do don't seem to work ,it only seems to make matters worse!. Jagger/Richards

I'm Ken.

I'm Steve.

Quote Originally Posted by mik_rik View Post
    Wondered when it was going to be officially launched
    I'll be there
    Yes indeedly doodly tiz now official. I hope you make it next year Mik and for that matter all of the folks who couldn't make NEBO11. There looks to be a lot going on with regards to folks working on projects they will want heard etc. It has to be said that what we lacked in numbers we made up for with enthusiasm at number 11. Great that we had some new faces there too and with any luck they will return. As you can see, i have arranged the next event at the Nursery pub again. Both the room and the landlord are spot on. So, start making plans my dear fellows. See you down there!

I'm Steve.

Looking forward to it already Steve. And keep in touch with that Christian* dude if you can, he was a sound lad

*Christian was his name, he wasn't "born again" or anything.
    I just dropped in, to see what condition my condition was in

T/T: Inspire Monarch, X200 tonearm, Ortofon Quintet Blue. Phono: Project Tube Box CD: Marantz CD6006 (UK Edition); Amp: Musical Fidelity A5 Integrated.
    Speakers: Zu Omen Def, REL T9i subwoofer. Cables: Atlas Equator interconnects, Atlas Hyper 3.0 speaker cables

T'other system:
    Echo Dot, Amptastic Mini One,Arcam A75 integrated, Celestion 5's, BK XLS-200 DF

A/V:
    LG 55" OLED, Panasonic Blu Ray, Sony a/v amp, MA Radius speakers, REL Storm sub

Forget the past, it's gone. And don't worry about the future, it doesn't exist. There is only NOW.

KICKSTARTER: ENABLING SCAMMERS SINCE 2009

I'm Steve.

Just a message of gratitude and good wishes. Thank you so much to all the folks who attended NEBO throughout the years but especially the most recent one. It was great to defy the odds and stage something so enjoyable and fun in such bleak and depressing of times. It is testament to the passion, energy and enthusiasm of some of the nicest people i have ever met. I am looking forward to NEBO 12 with gusto and hope that many of the old stalwarts who couldn't make NEBO 11 manage to attend. I am of course aware of the significant threat of the variants of Covid and no doubt Omicron will be one of the older ones by the time we have NEBO 12 and fully understand and respect people's reluctance to put themselves at risk. I am hoping that if society hasn't fully collapsed by the last quarter of next year that we as people have learned to live with Covid in much the same way as we have with flu. I wish you all a safe and peaceful Christmas and new year and best wishes for the year ahead.

I'm Lawrence.

Am booking this in now hopefully I can make this one.

I'm inthescottishmafia.

All the best to you and yours Steve, hopefully I can make it this time.
    “Music has always been a matter of energy to me, a question of fuel. Sentimental people call it inspiration, but what they really mean is fuel. I have always needed fuel. I am a serious consumer. On some nights I still believe that a car with the gas needle on empty can run about fifty more miles if you have the right music very loud on the radio”

Hunter S Thompson

I'm mick.

All the best Steve and everyone else and roll on NEBO 12 and hope it's a case of:
    Now is the Winter of our discontent
    Made glorious Summer with the promise of NEBO 12
    Nothin' I do don't seem to work ,it only seems to make matters worse!. Jagger/Richards

I'm Steve.

Quote Originally Posted by mik_rik View Post
    All the best Steve and everyone else and roll on NEBO 12 and hope it's a case of:
    Now is the Winter of our discontent
    Made glorious Summer with the promise of NEBO 12
    Says it all really.

All the best Steve Thankyou for NEBO 11, and thanks in advance for NEBO 12, which will also be a good 'un
    I just dropped in, to see what condition my condition was in

T/T: Inspire Monarch, X200 tonearm, Ortofon Quintet Blue. Phono: Project Tube Box CD: Marantz CD6006 (UK Edition); Amp: Musical Fidelity A5 Integrated.
    Speakers: Zu Omen Def, REL T9i subwoofer. Cables: Atlas Equator interconnects, Atlas Hyper 3.0 speaker cables

T'other system:
    Echo Dot, Amptastic Mini One,Arcam A75 integrated, Celestion 5's, BK XLS-200 DF

A/V:
    LG 55" OLED, Panasonic Blu Ray, Sony a/v amp, MA Radius speakers, REL Storm sub

Forget the past, it's gone. And don't worry about the future, it doesn't exist. There is only NOW.

KICKSTARTER: ENABLING SCAMMERS SINCE 2009

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast