+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast

Thread: NEBO 12.

I'm inthescottishmafia.

Big thanks to Alan for taking the Allnic away to have a look at as it suddenly developed low level on one channel. He hasn’t found any issues, so must have been an RCA/ cable channel issue. Glad it’s in good fettle. :-)
    “Music has always been a matter of energy to me, a question of fuel. Sentimental people call it inspiration, but what they really mean is fuel. I have always needed fuel. I am a serious consumer. On some nights I still believe that a car with the gas needle on empty can run about fifty more miles if you have the right music very loud on the radio”

Hunter S Thompson

I'm Steve.

Quote Originally Posted by Ali Tait View Post
    Big thanks to Alan for taking the Allnic away to have a look at as it suddenly developed low level on one channel. He hasn’t found any issues, so must have been an RCA/ cable channel issue. Glad it’s in good fettle. :-)
    Yes me too, glad its ok. I would have loved to have heard it.

I'm inthescottishmafia.

Next time Steve. :-)
    “Music has always been a matter of energy to me, a question of fuel. Sentimental people call it inspiration, but what they really mean is fuel. I have always needed fuel. I am a serious consumer. On some nights I still believe that a car with the gas needle on empty can run about fifty more miles if you have the right music very loud on the radio”

Hunter S Thompson

I'm Mike.

So it's been almost a week since NEBO12, i'm already itching for NEBO13, so how's about it Mr Petch? the sooner you get it booked the better attended it will be.

As the late Colonel Sanders once said
    "I'm too drunk to taste this chicken!!"

I'm mick.

So it's been almost a week since NEBO12, i'm already itching for NEBO13, so how's about it Mr Petch? the sooner you get it booked the better attended it will be.

I'd be up for 2pyr
    even trying to get 'er indoors to come along and keep me right !
    Nothin' I do don't seem to work ,it only seems to make matters worse!. Jagger/Richards

I'm Mike.

Here are a couple of photos of NEBO12

Allan in his usual understated attire

Nearly at the end of the night the Progmeister was just about done in, Allan’s trousers however gave him the energy to power through

I'm Steve.

OK, I'm on it. Watch this space.

I'm inthescottishmafia.

Cheers Steve.

Hunter S Thompson

I'm Mike.

As I’ve mentioned just before Easter would be great, it’s 7th - 10th April next year, so maybe the week before??? Thoughts??

I'm Steve.

I think that's a good idea, and I would put the date in my diary this time so I don't go and double-book the date with some other less fun crap, like I did this year
    I just dropped in, to see what condition my condition was in

T/T: Inspire Monarch, X200 tonearm, Ortofon Quintet Blue. Phono: Project Tube Box CD: Marantz CD6006 (UK Edition); Amp: Musical Fidelity A5 Integrated.
    Speakers: Zu Omen Def, REL T9i subwoofer. Cables: Atlas Equator interconnects, Atlas Hyper 3.0 speaker cables

T'other system:
    Echo Dot, Amptastic Mini One,Arcam A75 integrated, Celestion 5's, BK XLS-200 DF

A/V:
    LG 55" OLED, Panasonic Blu Ray, Sony a/v amp, MA Radius speakers, REL Storm sub

Forget the past, it's gone. And don't worry about the future, it doesn't exist. There is only NOW.

KICKSTARTER: ENABLING SCAMMERS SINCE 2009

+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast