+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: NEBO 12.

I'm Steve.

Quote Originally Posted by RichB View Post
    Thanks man... I'll be arriving later as I'm organising a night on the Friday in the town and staying later, probably crash out in the van 😆
    That's the spirit! make the most of it all while your body's young enough to cope
    I just dropped in, to see what condition my condition was in

T/T: Inspire Monarch, X200 tonearm, Ortofon Quintet Blue. Phono: Project Tube Box CD: Marantz CD6006 (UK Edition); Amp: Musical Fidelity A5 Integrated.
    Speakers: Zu Omen Def, REL T9i subwoofer. Cables: Atlas Equator interconnects, Atlas Hyper 3.0 speaker cables

T'other system:
    Echo Dot, Amptastic Mini One,Arcam A75 integrated, Celestion 5's, BK XLS-200 DF

A/V:
    LG 55" OLED, Panasonic Blu Ray, Sony a/v amp, MA Radius speakers, REL Storm sub

Forget the past, it's gone. And don't worry about the future, it doesn't exist. There is only NOW.

KICKSTARTER: ENABLING SCAMMERS SINCE 2009

I'm mick.

Roughing it for a night in the back of a van will be nowt to a Glasto' veteran like Rich!
    Look forward to meeting up again ,Rich (and everyone else)
    Mick
    Nothin' I do don't seem to work ,it only seems to make matters worse!. Jagger/Richards

I'm Mike.

I'll be there, looking forward to it, i'll bring a few things but probably leave the speakers at home this time, unless folks are desperate to hear them again?

As the late Colonel Sanders once said
    "I'm too drunk to taste this chicken!!"

I'm Alan.

I could bring my Thiel CS2.2, fully upgraded crossovers and internal cabling. Some have heard them already but not in the finished guise with balanced tweeter output.
    I love Hendrix for so many reasons. He was so much more than just a blues guitarist - he played damn well any kind of guitar he wanted. In fact I'm not sure if he even played the guitar - he played music. - Stevie Ray Vaughan

I'm Steve.

Will it be at the same venue as last year? The place was just perfect imo, and a great host.

Edit: Ignore my question, I've just seen that it is

T/T: Inspire Monarch, X200 tonearm, Ortofon Quintet Blue. Phono: Project Tube Box CD: Marantz CD6006 (UK Edition); Amp: Musical Fidelity A5 Integrated.
    Speakers: Zu Omen Def, REL T9i subwoofer. Cables: Atlas Equator interconnects, Atlas Hyper 3.0 speaker cables

T'other system:

A/V:

Forget the past, it's gone. And don't worry about the future, it doesn't exist. There is only NOW.

I'm Mike.

Quote Originally Posted by Pigmy Pony View Post
    Will it be at the same venue as last year? The place was just perfect imo, and a great host.

Edit: Ignore my question, I've just seen that it is
    Yes Steve same place!!! get ready for the beer!!!

As the late Colonel Sanders once said
    "I'm too drunk to taste this chicken!!"

I'm Steve.

I don't think I'll ever be ready for THAT beer. Nice going down, but I was farting for England that night. I felt sorry for whoever did my room next morning. Still, there's always lager

T'other system:

A/V:

I'm Ken.

Finally got my Lenco based TT ready for NEBO 12

Anyone interested in the whole story behind the build, find it here: https://www.jkwynn.co.uk/Lenco/Lenco_Thumbs.html

I'm inthescottishmafia.

Looks great Ken. Is that one of Sien's mats?
    “Music has always been a matter of energy to me, a question of fuel. Sentimental people call it inspiration, but what they really mean is fuel. I have always needed fuel. I am a serious consumer. On some nights I still believe that a car with the gas needle on empty can run about fifty more miles if you have the right music very loud on the radio”

Hunter S Thompson

I'm Ken.

Hi Ali,
    Yes Sien of SPH, used his long bearing as well.
    Used PTP6 top plates.
    Under the hood:

I added an extra steady/mounting plate to the bottom of the bearing

Did you have any problems setting up a cartridge in your Original 774?

I couldn't use the stock Eff Length of 229mm as the wires exiting the wand were under the clamp and would pinch.
    Came up with my own dimensions using the Vinyl Engine alignment program, measures better than the so called Mission dimensions, which calculate pretty poor.
    You can see what I did on the arm and my alignment protractor here: https://www.jkwynn.co.uk//774/774_Thumbs.html

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast