+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Hello from Berlin

I'm Christiaan.

Default Hello from Berlin

Hi all, I just joined your interesting forum.

I compose music using synthesizers / field-recordings, modular synthesizers and my own-build instruments from wood/ceramics. Currently I just listen on focal active monitors, but I'm starting to get interested in different hi-fi systems and think this forum can definitely help me further in this hi-fi-world. I am looking forward to participate!

Cheers
    Chris

Alex_UK is offline Spotify + Facebook Moderator / Chilled-Out Wino and only here for the shilling

I'm WrappingALilacCurtainAroundMyBobby.

Hi Chris, and welcome to the forum. Your music projects sound very interesting- is there anywhere we can hear your creations?

There are plenty of knowledgeable people here so ask away if you have any questions. Hope you enjoy AoS.
    Alex

Main System: Digital: HP Laptop/M2Tech Hiface/Logitech Media Server/FLAC; Marantz SA7001 KI Signature SACD Player and other digital stuff into Gatorised Beresford Caiman DAC Vinyl: Garrard 401/SME 3009 SII Improved/Sumiko HS/Nagaoka MP-30
    Amplifier: Rega Brio R. Speakers: Spendor SP1. Cables: Various, mainly Mark Grant.
    Please see "about me" for the rest of my cr@p! Gallery

A.o.S. on Facebook - A.o.S. on Spotify - A.o.S. on Twitter

There is only one way to avoid criticism: do nothing, say nothing and be nothing Aristotle

I'm Geoff.

Hello Chris. Welcome to AOS.

I'm sure your music and instrument developments would be of interest.

Join in the chat and get to know the members, they are all friendly.

Enjoy the forum,
    Geoff.
    It is impossible for anything digital to sound analogue, because it isn't analogue!

I'm Phil.

fantastic . big fan of German electronic music , otarion , klangwelt etc etc
    you are most welcome on here
    ou might slip, you might slide, you might
    Stumble and fall by the road side
    But don't you ever let nobody drag your spirit down
    Remember you're walking up to heaven

Don't let nobody turn you around
    … Walk with the rich, walk with the poor
    Learn from everyone, that's what life is for
    And don't you let nobody drag your spirit down

Eric Bibb

I'm Christopher.

Hello Chris and Welcome to AOS.

I listen to lots of types of music on different formats and I also like to dabble with making noise on various things too from guitar to samplers, synths etc.

Would like to see your modular synth setup as I find this subject totally engaging and I'd like to dabble in this direction one day.

I use my (now) vintage B&W DM600 speakers for my main listening set up but equally love the Adam Audio T5V's that I have in my 'Studio'

Enjoy your time here
    Best Wishes
    Christopher D
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Main System: Vinyl - Technics SL1200 Mk1, Technics Mk2 Headshell , Audio Technica AT_VM95C, Cambridge Audio Azur 551P Phono Stage: CD - Marantz CD 6005: Amp - Cambridge Audio Azur 351A: Speakers - B&W DM600
    Second System (WIP) : CD - NAD C 521i : Cassette - Technics RS-BX404: Amp - Technics SU-V470 PXS : Speakers - Wharfdale Laser 60
    Streaming: Audio Interface - Focusrite Scarlett 8i6: Active Monitors - Adam Audio T5V

+ Reply to Thread