+ Reply to Thread

Thread: FS: EEI mc head amp. Battery powered

I'm Tim.

Default FS: EEI mc head amp. Battery powered

Too much stuff sitting here unused so this is up for sale.

Made by EEI (Elite Electronic Industries), an Australian company, & has links to Max Townshend, it is a battery powered MC head amp, powered with a 9v PP9 battery. It is extremely quiet in operation, as would be expected, & is a very good partner for a lot of kit, at least with all I tried it with. I did in fact use this connected to a lot of different phono stages and integrated amps via the MM inputs, & I wasn't alone in thinking that it sounded great in all situations I used it in. It is quite small, 10cm W x 22cm L x 6cm H, so doesn't take up much room at all. The original satin black paint has peeled in a few places so It is wrapped it in a textured vinyl to make it look better, but that can be removed if you so wish.

This really is very good especially so when you consider the price. I am asking just £125 plus postage, which I imagine would be £10.

I'm John.

This, whilst not very well known, is a stunning little head amp. It was mine and I sold it on to Speedracer who sold it to Tim when he got a BB3) and it significantly improved the MC SQ of his ArouraSound VIDA when he changed to using it as an mm only PS. Yes it really is that good.

I'm Tim.

SOLD

+ Reply to Thread