+ Reply to Thread

Thread: 1st Vinyl clear out

I'm Adrian.

Default 1st Vinyl clear out

Over the next few weeks/months I will be selling some vinyl as my collection is getting out of hand, initially records that I have doubled up on or that I am unlikely to listen to again. So keep an eye out as the odd record may pop up that you always wanted or would like to hear.

I have graded them all as honestly as possible, and have given a written a comment indicating vinyl/sleeve status and graded them e.g. VG/VG+, vinyl first then sleeve.

All records have been cleaned in my Ultra-sonic record cleaning bath, rinsed in distilled water and then suction dried, I will have played them at least once and graded them at the time. Prior to putting up for sale here I have re-inspected visually and if not sure have re-listened to some or all of the record to re-assess.

Records will be sent out in vinyl mailers, and will be sent 1st Class signed for Royal Mail, I will advise the cost to the purchaser at the time, (a single LP currently costs £4.85 1st signed for to an address in the UK). I will advise postal cost if you purchase more than one or are from outside the UK.

If you have any questions or would like some photos then PM me with your email address, some of these are advertised elsewhere so you may need to be quick.

Please PM first if you wish to buy any and note them below on this thread.

Thanks

Adrian

Artist, Album, Catalogue Number, Year, Price, Grade(vinyl/sleeve), description

Andrew Lloyd Webber And Tim Rice - Jesus Christ Superstar (A Rock Opera), MKPS 2011/2 1970 £8.00, NM/VG+,
    Great vinyl condition, slight scuff to sleeve, has original lyric book, Ian Gillian is Jesus

Billy Connolly - Get Right Intae Him, 2383 368, 1975, £4.00, VG+/NM,
    Sleeve has edge wear and small tear front centre, vinyl has surface marks, both sides.

Boney M - Nightflight To Venus, K50498, 1978, £4, VG+/VG+,
    Sleeve has some edge wear, vinyl has some surface marks, plays very well

Bowie, David - The Rise And Fall of Ziggy Stardust And the Spiders From Mars, LSP-4702, 1972, £6, VG/ VG,
    Sleeve has edge wear and small tear front centre, vinyl has surface marks, both sides, plays remarkably well, a little groove noise with the odd click from surface marks. Early pressing.

Bread - The Sound of Bread - Their 20 Finest Songs, K52062, 1977, £3, NM/NM,
    A very clean copy, lead in noise track 1, (no marks) I think this is in the pressing, goes after 10 seconds

Eagles - One of These Nights, SYLA 8759, 1975, £5, VG/VG,
    Sleeve has edge wear and ink fill top right front corner from sticker damage, vinyl hairline marks, both sides. Listenable, some surface noise and pops now and then.

Jan Hammer - Escape From Television, MCF*3407, 1987, £5, NM/NM,
    A great copy

Johnny Mathis & Henry Mancini - The Hollywood Musicals 450258, 1986, £3, NM/NM,
    Excellent sleeve and vinyl,*I can see no marks on vinyl

The New Seekers - Beautiful People , 6308 055, 1971, £4, NM/NM-,
    Excellent sleeve and vinyl, no marks on vinyl surface

O'Sullivan, Gilbert- I'm a Writer, Not a Fighter, MAM-SS505, 1973, £3, NM-/NM-,
    Excellent sleeve and vinyl, no marks on vinyl surface, sleeve has name written on front

The Police - Zenyatta Mondatta, AMLH64831, 1980, £4, VG/VG+,
    Sleeve has slight edge edge wear. Vinyl has surface marks both sides, plays with slight intermittent surface noise, occasional click, completely listenable and enjoyable.

Status Quo - If You Can't Stand the Heat, 9102027, 1978, £5.00, NM/VG+,
    Excellent vinyl, no marks on vinyl surface. Sleeve has sticker removal damage top right covered up with felt pen

Stewart, Rod, Never a Dull Moment, 6499153, 1972, £4, VG/VG+,
    Sleeve has edge wear, vinyl has surface marks, both sides, plays remarkably well, a little groove noise with some clicks from surface marks, but is actually listenable

Stewart, Rod, Greatest Hits Vol. 1, ROD TV 1, 1979, £3.00, NM/NM,
    Excellent sleeve and vinyl perfect side 1, slight scuffs side 2 from inserting into sleeve but does not affect playing

The Stylistics - The Best of the Stylistics, 9109003, 1974, £3, NM/NM,
    Excellent sleeve and vinyl, no marks on vinyl surface

The Muppets - The Muppet Show, NSPH19, 1977, £8, NM/VG+/NM,
    No marks on vinyl surface. Sleeve is very good slight edge damage rear top
    Listening is the act of aural discrimination and dissemination of sound, and accepting you get it wrong sometimes.

Analog Inputs: Pro-Ject Signature 10 TT & arm, Benz Micro LP-S, Michel Cusis MC, Goldring 2500 and Ortofon Rondo Blue cartridges, Hitachi FT5500 mk2 Tuner

Digital:- Marantz SA-KI Pearl CD player, RaspberryPi/HifiBerry Digi+ Pro, Buffalo NAS Drive

Amplification:- AudioValve Sunilda phono stage, Krell KSP-7B pre-amp, Krell KSA-80 power amp

Output: Wilson Benesch Vector speakers, KLH Ultimate One Headphones

Cables: Tellurium Q Ultra Black II RCA & Chord Epic 2 RCA, various speaker leads, & links

I think I am nearing audio nirvana, but don’t tell anyone.

I'm James.

Hi - not sure how to pm but would like to buy one please if poss. Thanks
    Jamie

I'm Adrian.

SOLD

David Bowie

Billy Connolly

The Police

The Muppets
    Listening is the act of aural discrimination and dissemination of sound, and accepting you get it wrong sometimes.

Analog Inputs: Pro-Ject Signature 10 TT & arm, Benz Micro LP-S, Michel Cusis MC, Goldring 2500 and Ortofon Rondo Blue cartridges, Hitachi FT5500 mk2 Tuner

Digital:- Marantz SA-KI Pearl CD player, RaspberryPi/HifiBerry Digi+ Pro, Buffalo NAS Drive

Amplification:- AudioValve Sunilda phono stage, Krell KSP-7B pre-amp, Krell KSA-80 power amp

Output: Wilson Benesch Vector speakers, KLH Ultimate One Headphones

Cables: Tellurium Q Ultra Black II RCA & Chord Epic 2 RCA, various speaker leads, & links

I think I am nearing audio nirvana, but don’t tell anyone.

+ Reply to Thread