+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Hashimoto HM7 SUT

I'm Mark.

Default Hashimoto HM7 SUT SOLD

I bought this in May direct from Mr Isao Asakura, CEO / President of SoundTradition in the States. Price was $1900 including shipping, and unfortunately there was import tax to pay on top of that. Such is life ......

It's called a Live! MC-907, weighs 1,850g and measures 18cm x 15.2cm x 11.3cm. Mr Asakura told me that they use WBT-0201 RCA sockets, and all internal hookup wires consist of Oyaide PCOCC, PCOCC-A, and 7N copper wires for the best sound quality.

I have been very pleased with it (it replaced an Ortofon ST80 SE), but I'm taking my vinyl set up in a different direction. I am therefore selling this, and my YBA Genesis PH1 phono stage.

Some technical data here: http://www.acoustic-dimension.com/ha...ansformers.htm

Location = Colchester.

Price = £1150 plus postage. I'll post it in the box it was shipped over in, which is several times the size of the SUT, but I'd prefer it to be well protected.

[IMG] [/IMG]
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by MP1968; 24-10-2021 at 10:40. Reason: Now sold

I'm Mark.

I've asked Geoff to delete this ad. I was aware that thumbnails aren't acceptable to items with value >£250, but I can't seem to figure out the technology. Sorry about this.

I'm Mark.

OK, I have now entered the 21st Century ................

I'm Geoff.

It is impossible for anything digital to sound analogue, because it isn't analogue!

I'm Mark.

Now sold

+ Reply to Thread