+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Hi from East Kent

I'm John.

Default Hi from East Kent

I've loved music all my life. I try to focus on the music rather than the gear, but haven't always been successful :-)

Wide musical tastes, but I especially love live extemporised instrumental music (Grateful Dead, Dave Matthews etc). Dylan is close to my heart as is Neil Young.

My current system is (or was, until recently - more of that anon) a Cyrus XA source, Roksan Caspian integrated amp, Roksan Caspian Power bi-amping B&W 702 S2s.

I'm looking for a replacement for the Cyrus XA and hoping to get some good advice here.

I'm Geoff.

Hello John. Welcome to AOS.

Take a look around the site and join in any chat that interests you, there's plenty going on.

Enjoy the forum,
    Geoff.
    It is impossible for anything digital to sound analogue, because it isn't analogue!

Alex_UK is offline Spotify + Facebook Moderator / Chilled-Out Wino and only here for the shilling

I'm WrappingALilacCurtainAroundMyBobby.

Morning John, and welcome to the forum from me too. You’ll get plenty of good advice, we love spending other people‘s money! Hope you enjoy AoS.
    Alex

Main System: Digital: HP Laptop/M2Tech Hiface/Logitech Media Server/FLAC; Marantz SA7001 KI Signature SACD Player and other digital stuff into Gatorised Beresford Caiman DAC Vinyl: Garrard 401/SME 3009 SII Improved/Sumiko HS/Nagaoka MP-30
    Amplifier: Rega Brio R. Speakers: Spendor SP1. Cables: Various, mainly Mark Grant.
    Please see "about me" for the rest of my cr@p! Gallery

A.o.S. on Facebook - A.o.S. on Spotify - A.o.S. on Twitter

There is only one way to avoid criticism: do nothing, say nothing and be nothing Aristotle

I'm openingabottleofwine.

Welcome to AoS John.

Great taste in music and a great system to play it on. Well done.

Enjoy the Forum
    Barry
    Barry

+ Reply to Thread