+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Roksan Kandy 2 amplifier speaker match???!

I'm Remi.

Default Roksan Kandy 2 amplifier speaker match???!

I want buy speaker for this amplifier. Personal i prefer Dynaudio, Monitor Audio, and maybe Quad.Does it good choice,or something completely different.. Please tell me experience whit Roksan amplifier,what Dac used,interconect, speaker cables... I like various types of music Jazz Progressive, acustic guitar and piano,rock., Symphony . Music whit lots energy and dynamic,from crescendo to the fortissimo,Thanks for your opinion and answers for my question.

Poslano sa mog Redmi Note 7 koristeći Tapatalk

I'm Brian.

Hi Remi, my friend is using a pair of Proac Tablettes with the same amp. I'm also using a pair of Dali Oberon 1 speakers with my Roksan Kandy KA1. Both sound excellent in my (and his) opinion.
    Regards
    Brian

Sell your cleverness and buy bewilderment . (Rumi )

Korus Computer Audio music server
    JustBoom DAC . HRT Musicstreamer 2
    Amplifier : Sony TA FB740R
    Speakers : Tannoy 637
    Interconnects : MS Audio / Klotz MC5000 .
    Speaker cables : Western Electric 16AG

I'm Remi.

Thanks Brian for advice,but im looking a floorstanding speaker. Because I got big daily room, about 35,40 square.That is difficult ,my one is Dynaudio audience,3/7,emit.Second Monitor Audio rsx6,rx5,and third maybe Dali's oberon 7 or Zensor...

I'm Remi.

That's is my favourite speaker. Bookshelf speakers they don't have great bass in big apartment. Roksan is very strong and quality amp they filled room with great stereo images.

I'm Brian.

The Roksan amps are excellent Remi. I would then consided some of the larger floorstanding Proac or Dali speakers. Also have a look at some of the larger Heco speakers. A riend has these and thinks they're excellent. https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/362940369...kAAOSwbWZadxDg.
    Regards
    Brian

I'm Steve.

Also worth considering Wharfedale's Evo 4/4. Getting good reviews, and look great imo.
    I just dropped in, to see what condition my condition was in

T/T: Inspire Monarch, X200 tonearm, Ortofon Quintet Blue. Phono: Project Tube Box CD: Marantz CD6006 (UK Edition); Amp: Musical Fidelity A5 Integrated.
    Speakers: Zu Omen Def, REL T9i subwoofer. Cables: Atlas Equator interconnects, Atlas Hyper 3.0 speaker cables

T'other system:
    Echo Dot, Amptastic Mini One,Arcam A75 integrated, Celestion 5's, BK XLS-200 DF

A/V:
    LG 55" OLED, Panasonic Blu Ray, Sony a/v amp, MA Radius speakers, REL Storm sub

Forget the past, it's gone. And don't worry about the future, it doesn't exist. There is only NOW.

KICKSTARTER: ENABLING SCAMMERS SINCE 2009

I'm Phil.

What brands are available in Croatia? Do you have good dealers ? Dali always great value as well as wharfdale .

I'm Remi.

We have all various types of company,no problems at all.But im interested a experience, people who have those amplifier.What DAC , speaker cables, interconect you suggesiton.As the best results audio.My favourite Monitor Audio rsx6,Dali oberon 7, Dynaudio emit 30....I want building complete new system ,for many years...

I'm Brian.

I'm currently using my own Klotz MC5000 / Neutrik RCA interconnects. For speaker cable a golden oldie - QED79 strand. Also use an HRT Musicstreamer DAC and an FX Audio DAC X6. You can change out the opamps in the DAC X6. I'm very happy with my system and have been for a while.
    Regards
    Brian

+ Reply to Thread