Howdy all!

Thanks for having me here, been a lurker for many a year and finally decided to get involved and hopefully become an active member of the community!

I've been going strong as an audiophile for about 4 years now so started when I was about 16 so *maths time* that makes me 20!
My system:
My main system is currently my Yamaha C65 (which is now developing a fault so desperately need a replacement or to fix it!) As pre amp power my wonderful Sansui BA-F1 (rebuilt by the amazing Hyperion), driving some absolutely lovely JBL L100 Classics (these were my first ever new speakers... well new they were ex display from Audio T chelt). I've got a Teac UD-501 and Marantz CDA-94 as my dacs with a Pi set up for roon use and a gorgeous Sansui XR-Q7 tt with a 2m blue atm.

I've also got a headphone system for the office which is a tiny Aiwa P50/C50 stack running my Hifiman HE1000V1s.

Other things I own and are out of use rn: Sansui TU-217, Sansui CD-Alpha917XR, Braun PA4.

And I've owned and rebuilt several speakers over the years including one of my faves the Kef 104/2s!

Sorry to ramble on oopsie!

I've only recently moved into the Chelt area (from Stafford) and tryna find some good local hifi friends too, would be great to meet some like minded folk and demo some other systems too! I assume there's a big following locally since Chelt is blessed to have 3 hifi stores in its town centre haha!

Glad to be here all! Hope all are well