+ Reply to Thread

Thread: New member

I'm Remi.

Default New member

Hello everyone I'm Goran.I live in Croatia.My hobby is audio.I love all kinds of music, Jazz, Progressive, Soundtrack,acustic guitar and classic piano,big orchestra.My equipment is entry level speaker Jamo s606, amplifier Marantz PM 66se, Music Fidaledty v90 dac.Mostly i listen music from laptop via USB cable audioquest green.Flac HD, streaming dab radio, sometimes CD player,or blue ray.My problem is amplifier,is very old i buy it 98,and not work properly and correct, problem with left channel, capacitor,or electrolyte, source direct ...I want replece amplifier, buying Nad c326,352...And I'm interested in tube preamps, Does antibody have experience with that combination., tells me you advise, proposal,for that Sinergy.Ist possible to get good stereo system and sound.In my room of 25 m2. Thank you for your opinion and time. Sorry for my English.

Poslano sa mog Redmi Note 7 koristeći Tapatalk

Alex_UK is offline Spotify + Facebook Moderator / Chilled-Out Wino and only here for the shilling

I'm WrappingALilacCurtainAroundMyBobby.

Hi Goran, no need to say sorry for your English, I don’t even have one word of Croatian! I am afraid I have no experience of the amplifier you are interested in but there are plenty who will. I can say welcome to AoS though, and hope you enjoy the forum.
    Alex

Main System: Digital: HP Laptop/M2Tech Hiface/Logitech Media Server/FLAC; Marantz SA7001 KI Signature SACD Player and other digital stuff into Gatorised Beresford Caiman DAC Vinyl: Garrard 401/SME 3009 SII Improved/Sumiko HS/Nagaoka MP-30
    Amplifier: Rega Brio R. Speakers: Spendor SP1. Cables: Various, mainly Mark Grant.
    Please see "about me" for the rest of my cr@p! Gallery

A.o.S. on Facebook - A.o.S. on Spotify - A.o.S. on Twitter

There is only one way to avoid criticism: do nothing, say nothing and be nothing Aristotle

I'm Geoff.

Hi Goran. Welcome to AOS.

I'm sure you'll find plenty to interest you here, so join in the chat.

Enjoy the forum,
    Geoff.
    It is impossible for anything digital to sound analogue, because it isn't analogue!

I'm Remi.

Thanks my new hi-fi friends.,to join in your forum.To share new experience and knowledge about sounds.Im complete amateurs but i like music,whit my humble equipment.

I'm Geoff.

Don't worry about thinking you're an amateur. We all are and many of us don't have fancy or expensive systems. Taking part is all that matters .
    It is impossible for anything digital to sound analogue, because it isn't analogue!

I'm Remi.

My biggest problems is damage amplifier.I want change Marantz and buy Nad c325,352,370 bee series.That in my budget Jamos about 300,400 EU,and amplifier same price.That is not big mistake,or spend lots of money.,for budget audio system.Tell me your experiences with Jamo-Nad sinergy.Does it these combination good match best buy.And im interested in tube preamps China FX 1..Dose it possible it be any improvement in stereo audio system whit tube preamps.???!!I don't have opportunities to listen this audio system.So maybe opinion from members of forums, help me to make good decisions for my.And continue enjoying in my music collection..I love jazzy,Pink Floyd's,Big orchestra simfony, acustic piano ,...I want sounds full of energy and enthusiasm.

I'm Remi.

Personally i don't have money to buy expensive equipment.But i like Rega, Roksan,Primare, Dynaudio...

I'm Geoff.

Quote Originally Posted by Rembrandt 1 View Post
    My biggest problems is damage amplifier.I want change Marantz and buy Nad c325,352,370 bee series.That in my budget Jamos about 300,400 EU,and amplifier same price.That is not big mistake,or spend lots of money.,for budget audio system.Tell me your experiences with Jamo-Nad sinergy.Does it these combination good match best buy.And im interested in tube preamps China FX 1..Dose it possible it be any improvement in stereo audio system whit tube preamps.???!!I don't have opportunities to listen this audio system.So maybe opinion from members of forums, help me to make good decisions for my.And continue enjoying in my music collection..I love jazzy,Pink Floyd's,Big orchestra simfony, acustic piano ,...I want sounds full of energy and enthusiasm.
    The NAD integrated amps already have pre-amp stages built in, so you would gain nothing by adding an external line level pre-amp like the FX Audio item.

+ Reply to Thread