As title, with Harmonic Technology Silver lll digital cable. Everything is in excellent condition. The LDA/MCRU linear power supply has an AMR Gold fuse fitted, the power cable has a good quality mains plug with a gold plated IEC. The Harmonic Technology Silver lll is a pure silver conductor with an Aeco pue silver, not plated, pure silver conductors. The other plug is a Rhodium plated, Furutech BNC plug. The total cost of the build of the cable, soldered with Oyaide silver solder is almost £150. This is by far and away the best digital cable I have ever used, I use one in my main system. All the bits and instuction manual are with the Dac in it's original box along with a gold plated BNC to RCA adaptor. All connections have been cleaned with Caig DeOxit and Treated with Caig ProGold.
Everything will be securely packaged and sent by insured Parcel Force next day, paid for by myself.
I'm after £1100, which includes post, I'm losing money here, but ain't that the truth.
I'll post as soon as I receive payment, PayPal friends and family or bank transfer.
Apologies for the first pic.

IMG_0001 by Vincent Parkin, on Flickr

IMG_0002 by Vincent Parkin, on Flickr

IMG_0003 by Vincent Parkin, on Flickr

IMG_0004 by Vincent Parkin, on Flickr

IMG_0005 by Vincent Parkin, on Flickr

IMG_0006 by Vincent Parkin, on Flickr

IMG_0007 by Vincent Parkin, on Flickr

IMG_0008 by Vincent Parkin, on Flickr

IMG_0008 by Vincent Parkin, on Flickr

IMG_0009 by Vincent Parkin, on Flickr

IMG_0010 by Vincent Parkin, on Flickr