+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Greetings from Telford

I'm Rob.

Default Greetings from Telford

Hello, I’m Rob & here’s a brief outline of me & my musical tastes (& hi fi set up).
    Despite a life long love of all decent ( imo) types of recorded music & getting to gigs , I’ve only recently got into the confusing world of decent hi fi seperates ( as opposed to a standard “music centre” set up )
    I’ve an Audio Technica AT LP 120 X usb turntable , a Denon DAB/CD receiver/player , a Denon DN-A 100 Amp allied to some Gale floorstanders ( I’ve got some decent Mission bookshelf speakers as well )
    I’m pretty happy with the set up , but I want to gradually improve my set up .
    I’m into pretty well most things in a 6music sense , Punk, Reggae,Dub reggae,Soul, Indie, Metal, Ambient,
    anything half decent .
    That’s me & my stuff in a nutshell, best wishes, Rob .

I'm Geoff.

Hi Rob. Welcome to AOS.

Take a look around the site, you'll find every aspect of Hi-Fi is covered and there's plenty of music chat too.

Just join in and if you have questions, I'm sure members will be happy to help.

Enjoy the forum,
    Geoff.
    It is impossible for anything digital to sound analogue, because it isn't analogue!

I'm Gary.

Hi Rob,

I’m not far away if you want a chat or meet sometime.

Gary
    It is easier to seek forgiveness than to ask permission

Rules are meant for the obedience of fools and the guidance of wise men

Alex_UK is offline Spotify + Facebook Moderator / Chilled-Out Wino and only here for the shilling

I'm WrappingALilacCurtainAroundMyBobby.

Welcome to the forum Rob, hope you enjoy AoS, Good luck with your improvements but remember it's very easy to catch upgraditis! It looks like you're a music lover first and foremost and that's what's important to focus on.
    Alex

Main System: Digital: HP Laptop/M2Tech Hiface/Logitech Media Server/FLAC; Marantz SA7001 KI Signature SACD Player and other digital stuff into Gatorised Beresford Caiman DAC Vinyl: Garrard 401/SME 3009 SII Improved/Sumiko HS/Nagaoka MP-30
    Amplifier: Rega Brio R. Speakers: Spendor SP1. Cables: Various, mainly Mark Grant.
    Please see "about me" for the rest of my cr@p! Gallery

A.o.S. on Facebook - A.o.S. on Spotify - A.o.S. on Twitter

There is only one way to avoid criticism: do nothing, say nothing and be nothing Aristotle

I'm Rob.

Thanks for the kind & welcoming words guys 👍

I'm Josie.

Quote Originally Posted by Robthebuck View Post
    Thanks for the kind & welcoming words guys
    Welcome to AOS, Rob...

Sent from my 9001X using Tapatalk
    Ultrafide U500DC power amplifier - Croft Vitale )highly modified) - TRIO L-07D Turntable - Denon DL103C1 - Funk Firm Houdini - Lentek MC head amp - 15" Tannoy Monitor Gold Loudspeakers in Lockwood Major cabinets (From Trident Studios) - Tannoyista SPEC 3 Custom Crossovers - VanDamme Black Speaker Cable

Tannoyista.com

Facebook

I'm openingabottleofwine.

Welcome to AoS Rob.

Enjoy the Forum
    Barry
    Barry

+ Reply to Thread