+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Hi from Notts

I'm Peter.

Default Hi from Notts

Have just joined Forum. Enjoying my current system: sources = well-tempered amadeus phono with dynavector cartridge; Densen b475 super leggera CD; amps are Dynavector L300 and HX100 with P75 phono; speakers are mk 2 Shahinian Arcs. Very happy with things as they are - mainly into classical, acoustic, jazz etc; but still dream occasionally of further upgrades.
    Have Dynavector mk 2 L200 preamp to sell if anyone is interested. VGC and in original box.
    Peter

Alex_UK is offline Spotify + Facebook Moderator / Chilled-Out Wino and only here for the shilling

I'm WrappingALilacCurtainAroundMyBobby.

Hi Peter, and welcome to AoS, hope you enjoy the forum. I'm presuming Avidaudio isn't a reference to the Avid company that sells ProTools and other recording stuff?

We have a section for sales, so maybe try a separate ad in the Private Exhibitions section? https://theartofsound.net/forum/foru...te-Exhibitions
    Alex

Main System: Digital: HP Laptop/M2Tech Hiface/Logitech Media Server/FLAC; Marantz SA7001 KI Signature SACD Player and other digital stuff into Gatorised Beresford Caiman DAC Vinyl: Garrard 401/SME 3009 SII Improved/Sumiko HS/Nagaoka MP-30
    Amplifier: Rega Brio R. Speakers: Spendor SP1. Cables: Various, mainly Mark Grant.
    Please see "about me" for the rest of my cr@p! Gallery

A.o.S. on Facebook - A.o.S. on Spotify - A.o.S. on Twitter

There is only one way to avoid criticism: do nothing, say nothing and be nothing Aristotle

I'm Geoff.

Hello Peter. Welcome to AOS.

Take a look around the site, there's plenty going on, so just join in any chat that interests you.

Enjoy the forum,
    Geoff.
    It is impossible for anything digital to sound analogue, because it isn't analogue!

I'm Josie.

Welcome to AOS, Peter...

Sent from my 9001X using Tapatalk
    Ultrafide U500DC power amplifier - Croft Vitale )highly modified) - TRIO L-07D Turntable - Denon DL103C1 - Funk Firm Houdini - Lentek MC head amp - 15" Tannoy Monitor Gold Loudspeakers in Lockwood Major cabinets (From Trident Studios) - Tannoyista SPEC 3 Custom Crossovers - VanDamme Black Speaker Cable

Tannoyista.com

Facebook

I'm openingabottleofwine.

Welcome to AoS Peter

Enjoy the Forum
    Barry
    Barry

+ Reply to Thread