+ Reply to Thread
Page 36 of 36 FirstFirst ... 26343536

Thread: Custom Arm Mounting Collar for Jelco SA-750 - essential for setting correct azimuth

I'm Hugo.

Apologies to those waiting for the new Jelco collars - because of a little problem with poor packaging and transit damage, most of the first run of collars were unusable; and there is still a bit of a delay before I get a replacement run of the new collars from the fabricator. With luck it will not be too long now (I've been promised them in the next week or so).

I've put details and some pictures of the new collars up on my website http://ammonite-acoustics.co.uk/home/ammonite-audio/ . The matching spacer ring, designed to raise any Jelco arm up by 10mm (or multiples of 10mm if more than one ring is used) is available now, in both grey and black. These can be seen on the website too.

I'm Hugo.

Good News! My Mk2 improved Jelco collars are now available, in both grey and black anodised finishes. I'm very impressed with the fantastic standard of finish that the fabricators and anodisers have achieved.

The webshop is not quite ready, so you can't yet buy directly from the website, but you can see the collars and the matching 10mm spacer rings here. Please e-mail if you wish to buy or for any further information (e-mail address is on the shop page)

Location: A Strangely Isolated Place in Suffolk with Far Away Trains Passing By...

I'm David.

Looks superb
    Tear down these walls; Cut the ties that held me
    Crying out at the top of my voice; Tell me now if you can hear me

I'm Hugo.

My webshop is working properly now, after a few teething problems. I've added options for selecting different mounting bolt lengths; also some special discount offers for buying a collar and one or more spacers together.

Apologies for any confusion resulting from the earlier webshop problems.

I'm Hugo.

I have a few 'slight seconds' collars available at reduced prices. These have tiny cosmetic flaws which are difficult to see and are unlikely to be noticed when the collars are mounted. Details are here

I'm Hugo.

I am now a trade member here on AoS, so please use this thread http://theartofsound.net/forum/showt...Acoustics-News over in Trade Impressions for information and discussions of my improved Jelco mounting collars.

Many thanks

+ Reply to Thread
Page 36 of 36 FirstFirst ... 26343536