+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Allo Katana Streamer...almost!

I'm Les.

Default Allo Katana Streamer...almost!

Hi guys
    last week i got a a cheap buy from ebay. It is an Allo katana DAC and OPamp board. Having contacted Allo for advice, all i got was "here is 10% off your next purchase from Allo". I had asked them if the micro controller was still available or was there any other board i could buy to get some sort of sound from it. Nada.

I am hoping you guys could give me some hints to get it up and running or whether i should stick it in a picture frame as a work of art?

Ty in advance.
    Les
    Attached Images Attached Images

I'm Andrew.

How did you contact Allo ? You need to go to the allo.com site go to support and use the link to allo support . Join the forum and under DAC section start a new thread. Allo will then contact you via PM . I have been using them for Allo Signature issues and they have been very responsive . If you go down the thread you will see there is issues with Katana overheating. Have you got the unit powered up ?

I'm Les.

Thanks for replying Bencat. I did what you suggested and joined the support forum. I used the online Allo.com contact form initially and when i got no reply... sales I don't know if i can power it up yet as i don't have the micro controller board.

+ Reply to Thread