+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: FS Townshend Allegri+ Preamplifier

I'm John.

Default FS Townshend Allegri+ Preamplifier

I have decided to sell my Allegri+ pre-amp which was bought brand new in early February and is now 6 months old. It is in pristine condition and is complete with aluminium flight case, printed manual and original shipping box. The fractal wired autoformers do take forever to burn in and this process should now be complete with this one.

With astonishing top to bottom transparency these pre-amps are consistently rated as outstanding in the many reviews to be found on the web.

Following recent serious illness and increasing age, I am now finding the lack of remote volume control to be a problem and I have recently reintroduced a remote controlled valve preamp into my system and am happy to accept the reduction in sonic performance for the comfort and convenience it offers.

The current suggested retail price of these is £2400.

Asking £1150 for this one including fully insured next-day Royal Mail Special Delivery.

http://www.townshendaudio.com/allegri/

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=..._VtwxwZWY55xpc

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=...5nG_VdnWxYI1Yg

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

I'm Phil.

wow john ... thats a good buy for someone !!
    ou might slip, you might slide, you might
    Stumble and fall by the road side
    But don't you ever let nobody drag your spirit down
    Remember you're walking up to heaven

Don't let nobody turn you around
    … Walk with the rich, walk with the poor
    Learn from everyone, that's what life is for
    And don't you let nobody drag your spirit down

Eric Bibb

I'm John.

Yes, with the limited interest thus far in my Apollon power amp I wasn't quite sure where to price this.

However, I got an expression of interest to buy within around 5 mins of listing and I am now able to confirm payment received.

SOLD.

I'm Grant.

was a good price i think..
    Regards,
    Grant .... ؠ ......Don't be such a big girl's blouse

I've said it before and I'll say it again: democracy simply-doesn't-work
    .... ..... ...... ...... ................... ..... ..... ..... ..... .....
    FIIO K7 BT, M11 PLUS, BTR7, KA5 - OPPO BDP-103D - PANASONIC UB450 - PANASONIC 4K ULTRA HD TV - PIXEL 6 - AVANTREE LR BLUETOOTH - 2* X600 SOUNDCORE - HEADPHONES INCLUDE, FIIO, NURAPHONES', FOCAL, OPPO, BOSE, CAMBRIDGE, BOWER & WILKINS, DEVIALET, MARSHALL, SONY, MITCHELL & JOHNSTON - 2*ZBOOK'S- MERCURY BD ROM, ROON, QOBUZ, TIDAL, PLEX, CYBERLINK, JRIVER - MULTI HDD'S -

Oh my god! There's nothing wrong with the bidet is there?

“Nothing discloses real character like the use of power. It is easy for the weak to be gentle. Most people can bear adversity. But if you wish to know what a man really is, give him power. This is the supreme test. It is the glory of Lincoln that, having almost absolute power, he never abused it, except on the side of mercy".

“You see these dictators on their pedestals, surrounded by the bayonets of their soldiers and the truncheons of their police ... yet in their hearts there is unspoken fear. They are afraid of words and thoughts: words spoken abroad, thoughts stirring at home -- all the more powerful because forbidden -- terrify them. A little mouse of thought appears in the room, and even the mightiest potentates are thrown into panic.”

"You don't have free will. You have the appearance of free will.”

“There's a war out there, old friend. A world war. And it's not about who's got the most bullets. It's about who controls the information. What we see and hear, how we work, what we think... it's all about the information!”

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Rob.

As the very happy recipient of John's Townshend Allegri, I am chuffed to bits. Only been listening for about an hour or so, but I am really pleased. It seems to have lifted another veil from my systems (is audiophilia a variation of the dance of the veils, with each change removing another veil). However, what I'm really please with is how engaging everything sounds.

Great service from John. The amp was well packaged and sent very promptly. A pleasure to deal with him.
    Rob.