+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Nebo 11

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

I'm Steve.

Default Nebo 11

The Progmeister is pleased to announce that NEBO 11 will take place on Saturday 6th November 11am – 22:30pm. Usual format with the emphasis on enjoying the day, music, drink, Hi-Fi and mirth. Our host for our first post lock down event is Ian Humberston whom I have known for a long time. The room is at the rear of the Nursery with bar facility and toilets all on one level. Loading and unloading should be much easier than the last venue. I will of course keep you updated through the NEBO Facebook page and of course the usual online forums. Please feel free to network the event and to keep me updated as to what equipment you would like to bring. There are numerous B&B’s/hotels within a mile radius for those travelling from afar and Ian has informed me that he is happy for folks to leave equipment overnight to be collected the next morning should they wish to. See you down there!
    Last edited by Floyddroid; 06-08-2021 at 16:26.

I'm Alan.

Fabulous Steve, will be seeing you there.

Can we park overnight in a mobile home?
    I love Hendrix for so many reasons. He was so much more than just a blues guitarist - he played damn well any kind of guitar he wanted. In fact I'm not sure if he even played the guitar - he played music. - Stevie Ray Vaughan

I'm Steve.

Quote Originally Posted by Firebottle View Post
    Fabulous Steve, will be seeing you there.

Can we park overnight in a mobile home?
    It is a little bit more built up there Alan so that may prove a bit of a problem. The Marina isn't far away though and as long as you don't park on the actual marina car park you should be ok. It may be worth doing some googling. I will make some enquiries locally.

I'm mick.

Great news
    Nothin' I do don't seem to work ,it only seems to make matters worse!. Jagger/Richards

I'm Steve.

Quote Originally Posted by mik_rik View Post
    Great news
    Be great to catch up with you Mick.

I'm Micky.

Pub does food also,info on here ..
    See you there Steve

https://www.facebook.com/Nursery-Inn-144527498921732/

I'm Steve.

I may try and organise a buffet of some sort.

I'm inthescottishmafia.

Top banana Steve. Accommodation booked for Saturday night. Got a three bedroom house all to myself for £79 for the night. Bargain!

Alan, you two are welcome to a room if you like, or it says there is private parking. It's only a few minutes' walk from the venue. Let me know and I'll PM a link.

Another spare room for anyone else who needs one.
    “Music has always been a matter of energy to me, a question of fuel. Sentimental people call it inspiration, but what they really mean is fuel. I have always needed fuel. I am a serious consumer. On some nights I still believe that a car with the gas needle on empty can run about fifty more miles if you have the right music very loud on the radio”

Hunter S Thompson

I'm Steve.

Quote Originally Posted by Ali Tait View Post
    Top banana Steve. Accommodation booked for Saturday night. Got a three bedroom house all to myself for £79 for the night. Bargain!

Alan, you two are welcome to a room if you like, or it says there is private parking. It's only a few minutes' walk from the venue. Let me know and I'll PM a link.

Another spare room for anyone else who needs one.
    Fantastic. Be great to see you.

I'm inthescottishmafia.

Quote Originally Posted by Floyddroid View Post
    Fantastic. Be great to see you.
    You too mate, been too long.
    “Music has always been a matter of energy to me, a question of fuel. Sentimental people call it inspiration, but what they really mean is fuel. I have always needed fuel. I am a serious consumer. On some nights I still believe that a car with the gas needle on empty can run about fifty more miles if you have the right music very loud on the radio”

Hunter S Thompson

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast