+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Nebo 11

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

I'm Steve.

Thanks so much to Alan Kendal for this write up. You seem to have captured the essence of the day in your report. You will of course have to forgive me for falling off my stool. I was a bit tiddly due to drinking all day. Since i started NEBO ten years ago now there has been a spirit of the day. No, i'm not talking about the scotch ha ha, although over the past ten years there has been plenty of that. I speak of a great bond born of sheer enthusiasm and passion for our favourite past time.
    When i arrived well before the kick off time i was greeted by those that had made the effort to get there in good time to get the party started. Having so many folks contact me to tell me they couldn't attend i was all set for a fall (long before the one from my stool). A case of Parkinson's law was needed and the people who did arrive though well and truly made up for those who couldn't get there due to work commitments, health or transport problems. To those folks i send out my thoughts and some positive energy and hope to see yall next year. To those who came and made the day work, i send my thanks and gratitude. It was also great that some of the folks from the bar attended and stayed for quite some time, especially Christian who at 24 years old thought it was absolutely amazing. The music too was just fantastic the whole day.

I read on the NEBO Facebook page of people's highlights. I really couldn't identify any highlights personally as it was like being at a festival. At a festival there are many bands playing different styles of music which is exactly my view of NEBO 11. All of the equipment present was of such a high standard they all presented music differently, all of them in a very enjoyable way. Alan and Shirley, Mike, Ken, Gordon, Steve and my son Tommy, Thank you all. You all made a potential disappointment some thing very special indeed. I doff me cap to you all.

Last edited by Floyddroid; 09-11-2021 at 06:24.

+ Reply to Thread