+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: FS. Edingdale Mk1 Speakers

I'm Grant.

Regards,
    Grant .... ؠ ......Don't be such a big girl's blouse

I've said it before and I'll say it again: democracy simply-doesn't-work
    .... ..... ...... ...... ................... ..... ..... ..... ..... .....
    OPPO BDP-103D - PANASONIC UB450 - LEAF HD BLUETOOTH - NURAPHONE' HEADPHONES - 2*ZBOOK'- ROON - MULTI HDD'S -

**I’ve studied deeply in the philosophies and religions, but cheerfulness kept breaking through**

"An old man sleeps with his conscience at night, while young kids sleep with their dreams"

"Justice is sinking to the bottom of the sea, And it feels like I'm living in the wasteland of the free"

It was the weakest practical joke since Cardinal Wolsey got his nob out at Hampton Court and stood at the end of the passage pretending to be a door!

“I like my whisky old and my women young.” – "Happiness is having a rare steak, a bottle of whisky, and a dog to eat the rare steak!"

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Lawrence.

Now the amp is sold am I allowed to say the knob on the front reminded me of the one on a washing machine you have to open when it gets blocked?

I'm tony.

Had a few sessions with them now, Grant had changed the settings on the rear switch to what i had heard previously.

They sound superb, real house sound with Colins speakers-very 57 like!

Brian popped in today and had a quick look....his good lady was less than impressed with three sets of speakers ( all Colins) in one listening room.

Delighted to house them.

Was sorely tempted with the Pathos....my son reminded me divorce was a viable option on grounds of unreasonable behaviour!!!

I'm Grant.

Quote Originally Posted by wee tee cee View Post
    Had a few sessions with them now, Grant had changed the settings on the rear switch to what i had heard previously.

They sound superb, real house sound with Colins speakers-very 57 like!

Brian popped in today and had a quick look....his good lady was less than impressed with three sets of speakers ( all Colins) in one listening room.

Delighted to house them.

Was sorely tempted with the Pathos....my son reminded me divorce was a viable option on grounds of unreasonable behaviour!!!
    i bet she was, lol. good your enjoying them mate.
    Regards,
    Grant .... ؠ ......Don't be such a big girl's blouse

I've said it before and I'll say it again: democracy simply-doesn't-work
    .... ..... ...... ...... ................... ..... ..... ..... ..... .....
    OPPO BDP-103D - PANASONIC UB450 - LEAF HD BLUETOOTH - NURAPHONE' HEADPHONES - 2*ZBOOK'- ROON - MULTI HDD'S -

**I’ve studied deeply in the philosophies and religions, but cheerfulness kept breaking through**

"An old man sleeps with his conscience at night, while young kids sleep with their dreams"

"Justice is sinking to the bottom of the sea, And it feels like I'm living in the wasteland of the free"

It was the weakest practical joke since Cardinal Wolsey got his nob out at Hampton Court and stood at the end of the passage pretending to be a door!

“I like my whisky old and my women young.” – "Happiness is having a rare steak, a bottle of whisky, and a dog to eat the rare steak!"

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567