+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Fs. Audio note anj lx blue hemp.

I'm Mark.

Default Ic.Audio note anj lx blue hemp.

Fabulous pair of Audio Note ANJ LX with Blue Hemp drivers finished in Olive, premium ‘High Gloss’. Goes without saying: These are in ‘MINT’ factory condition! Having owned many pairs of Audio Note over 20 years, this pair of ANJ’s are without doubt the most beautiful looking pair of speakers I’ve ever seen or owned! There are loads of nice pics on The Wam. The fit and finish of these J’s is something to behold. Photos do not do them justice! I am the original owner and they have only been used for maybe 250 hours max.
    The ANJ’s come with kiln dried sand filled AN Black ‘High Gloss’ stands and a pair of homemade solid plywood stands. Original boxes/spikes/jumpers all present.
    I’ve used this pair of ANJ’s with ANUK/KONDO and currently with norma amplification and they sound wonderful with all of them. This is collection only from Harrogate as I have absolutely zero confidence in couriers. For sale at £3600.00. A veritable bargain if you consider the current Audio Note RRP of £6950.00. I purchased them brand new 18 months ago.
    Feel free to PM me if there’s anything I’ve left out. Marco has kindly offered to post some pics for me - I’m sure they will be along shortly. Many thanks Marco! Thanks for looking.

Last edited by Sixty2; 06-08-2021 at 19:00.

I'm AudioAl'sArbiterForPISHANTO.

Pics now added. Good luck with the sale, Mark!

Marco.
    Main System

Turntable: Heavily-modified Technics SL-1210MK5G [Mike New bearing/ETP platter/Paul Hynes SR7 PSU & reg mods]. Funk Firm APM Achromat/Nagaoka GL-601 Crystal Record Weight/Isonoe feet & boots/Ortofon RS-212D/Denon DL-103GL in Denon PCL-300 headshell with Funk Firm Houdini/Kondo SL-115 pure-silver cartridge leads.

Paul Hynes MC head amp/SR5 PSU. Also modded Lentek head amp/Denon AU-310 SUT.

Other Cartridges: Nippon Columbia (NOS 1987) Denon DL-103. USA-made Shure SC35C with NOS stylus. Goldring G820 with NOS stylus. Shure M55E with NOS stylus.

CD Player: Audiocom-modified Sony X-777ES/DAS-R1 DAC.

Tape Deck: Tandberg TCD 310, fully restored and recalibrated as new, by RDE, plus upgraded with heads from the TCD-420a. Also with matching TM4 Norway microphones.

Preamps: Heavily-modified Croft Charisma-X. LDR Stereo Coffee. Power Amps: Tube Distinctions Copper Amp fitted with Tungsol KT-150s. Quad 306.

Cables & Sundries: Mark Grant HDX1 interconnects and digital coaxial cable, plus Mark Grant 6mm UP-LCOFC Van Damme speaker cable. MCRU 'Ultimate' mains leads. Lehmann clone headphone amp with vintage Koss PRO-4AAA headphones.

Tube Distinctions digital noise filter. VPI HW16.5 record cleaning machine.

Speakers: Tannoy 15MGs in Lockwood cabinets with modified crossovers. 1967 Celestion Ditton 15.

Protect your HUMAN RIGHTS and REFUSE ANY *MANDATORY* VACCINE FOR COVID-19!

Also **SAY NO** to unjust 'vaccine passports' or certificates, which are totally incompatible with a FREE society!!!

I'm Mark.

Thanks so much Marco, much appreciated!

I'm Mark.

Things in life can change very quickly. Withdrawn.
    Last edited by Sixty2; 12-08-2021 at 20:06.

I'm Mark.

‘Bumping’ these lovely ANJ’s as an interest check/reminder. Will probably be back up for sale again. Thanks for looking. M
    Last edited by Sixty2; 21-10-2021 at 10:53.

I'm Mark.

Christmas time bump and reminder - these beautiful ANJ’s will be back up for sale as and when the new ANE’s arrive. Finger’s crossed, shouldn’t be too long!
    Last edited by Sixty2; 28-12-2021 at 21:15.

I'm Mark.

Back up for sale. Thanks for looking. 62.

I'm Mark.

Bump.
    Last edited by Sixty2; 19-01-2022 at 20:04.

I'm Mark.

Weekend BUMP.

I'm Mark.

BUMP.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast