+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Missing Link

I'm Steve.

Default Missing Link

Anyone here using Missing Link speaker cable? Views/opinions please.

I'm Alan.

What length speaker leads do you need Steve?
    I love Hendrix for so many reasons. He was so much more than just a blues guitarist - he played damn well any kind of guitar he wanted. In fact I'm not sure if he even played the guitar - he played music. - Stevie Ray Vaughan

I'm Steve.

1.5 - 2M. All my interconnects are Missing Link so i was looking at getting some Missing link speaker cables too.

I'm Phil.

Quote Originally Posted by Floyddroid View Post
    Anyone here using Missing Link speaker cable? Views/opinions please.
    had some cryo ref on demo once and was well pleased . incredibly expensive though . wonder how things are going since jan died

seems to be thriving still and at audio shows this year

one post from FB from may 21

This is the first missing link cable to bear Jan's name as a memorial to the company she helped to build if a cable has Jan's full name it means 100% of the Proceeds go to ward G5 at Doncaster or the chatsfield Chemotherapy unit that treated Jan I do this in Jan's name as I know it would make her proud and this now is our mission
    ou might slip, you might slide, you might
    Stumble and fall by the road side
    But don't you ever let nobody drag your spirit down
    Remember you're walking up to heaven

Don't let nobody turn you around
    … Walk with the rich, walk with the poor
    Learn from everyone, that's what life is for
    And don't you let nobody drag your spirit down

Eric Bibb

I'm David.

wonder how things are going since jan died

I picked up some interconnects from Mark a few weeks ago (and very happy with them, too). Jan and he were clearly a very close couple, but Mark seemed in good shape considering, though I wouldn't claim to know him well.
    He had a very sweet story about an incident in the house after Jan's passing which broached the subject nicely.

A slightly crass change of topic, but I'm thinking about swapping my Chord Epic speaker cable for Missing Link. Any opinions welcome......
    Mark Levinson 390 CD / Croft 25RS Special Preamp / Croft 7R mono Amps / Neat Ultimatum XLS Speakers

I'm Steve.

Quote Originally Posted by Stranraer View Post

I picked up some interconnects from Mark a few weeks ago (and very happy with them, too). Jan and he were clearly a very close couple, but Mark seemed in good shape considering, though I wouldn't claim to know him well.
    He had a very sweet story about an incident in the house after Jan's passing which broached the subject nicely.

A slightly crass change of topic, but I'm thinking about swapping my Chord Epic speaker cable for Missing Link. Any opinions welcome......
    Jan was a lovely human being. I spent a great afternoon with them both a couple of years back. I am considering a pair of twin Helix Sling Shot speaker cables though there seems to me a distinct lack of online reviews. I would have like to try a pair before i committed.

I'm Phil.

Quote Originally Posted by Stranraer View Post

good to hear , last time i had missing link cryo speaker cables on demo i loved them but that must be over 10 years ago . very very expensive cables
    ou might slip, you might slide, you might
    Stumble and fall by the road side
    But don't you ever let nobody drag your spirit down
    Remember you're walking up to heaven

Don't let nobody turn you around
    … Walk with the rich, walk with the poor
    Learn from everyone, that's what life is for
    And don't you let nobody drag your spirit down

Eric Bibb

I'm Thommy.

From Missing Link I've got the silver Cryo Ref speaker cables, an Orbit mains cable feeding my distribution block and an Alaqeia (?) balanced interconnect. Other than that ALL of my cables are handmade by myself which means I keep the ML stuff because I like it.
    Speakers: Wilmslow Audio Prestige, ATC SCM11, B&W 602S02
    Cables: Missing Link Cryo Ref, handmade pure silver Litz braid, Van Damme Blue
    Amps: Hypex nCore400, DIY SET EL34/ECC83, DIY PP KT88 Monoblocks, Hypex UcD400 HG
    DACs: Quad Deck DDDAC, Single Deck DDDAC, Modified Chinese 9018, DIY Russian TDA1543 DAC
    Turntable: Technics SL1200 Modified, linear PSU, Paradise Phono Preamp
    Interconnects: Handmade silver Litz, Missing Link Alaqeia
    Preamps: DIY - buffers, LDR attenuators, stepped pots
    Mains: Balancing transformers, RF filters, handmade cables

+ Reply to Thread