+ Reply to Thread

Thread: FS: Phonomac / PMAT AT1010 Mk6 tonearm.

I'm keith.

Default FS: Phonomac / PMAT AT1010 Mk6 tonearm.

FS: Phonomac / PMAT AT1010 Mk6 tonearm.

I need to raise some serious funds, so this tonearm is up for sale. It is genuinely the last piece in my collection that I would even want to sell.

This started out as a Lo-D 1100 tonearm (which is identical to the AT1010), as confirmed by Angus and has recently been back to Angus to be upgraded to the latest Mk6 spec.

It comes with an AT-MS9 (instead of AT-MS10 as standard), which still has adjustable overhang and VTA. Note there is a very slight paint chip on the headshell, which was done before I purchased it. It could easily be touched up if you required. The Cadenza in the photo is not included in the sale, but is up for sale also, and it is a heavenly match with this tonearm.

For sale at £1100 incl UK Postage.

Note on pricing. One of these new from Angus is £1400.

IF you could find a secondhand Lo-D / AT1010 from anywhere (normally £600-£800), there would still be shipping and duty, and you may have additional damage which would require work, plus the £650 upgrade cost. So even at £1100, this is still a superb buy in terms of performance and value!

Photo’s:

I'm Alf.

I cant see a photo on ad
    Techy SP10 mk 2 playing my Vinyl, Aries G1/Chord TT2/Mscaler doing digital, Ear Pre amp and Sowter powered KT88 SE power amp amplifying and big JBL's presenting a room full of fun

I'm Alf.

Very nice pics too now
    Techy SP10 mk 2 playing my Vinyl, Aries G1/Chord TT2/Mscaler doing digital, Ear Pre amp and Sowter powered KT88 SE power amp amplifying and big JBL's presenting a room full of fun

I'm keith.

Thanks guys - and it sounds way better than it looks!

I'm Alan.

Magnificent engineering from Angus, GLWS.
    I love Hendrix for so many reasons. He was so much more than just a blues guitarist - he played damn well any kind of guitar he wanted. In fact I'm not sure if he even played the guitar - he played music. - Stevie Ray Vaughan

I'm David.

PM sent.

Regards David

I'm keith.

Arm now SOLD (many thanks David)

+ Reply to Thread