+ Reply to Thread
Page 72 of 94 FirstFirst ... 2262707172737482 ... LastLast

Thread: The All New FOOTY Thread 21/22

I'm Robin.

Quote Originally Posted by struth View Post
    yup, a fair bit more than patterson, who's manager, benitez, has just been canned. that could mean issues for him if new guy isnt interested. everton heading for relegation issues soon.
    Will be interesting to see what happens next at Everton
    Regards
    Robin

Acoustic Solid Wood MPX, Ortofon Quintet Bronze
    Pathos Classic Remix Amp, dac
    Cyrus Signature phono stage
    Eversolo DMP-A6
    Cyrus CD i
    ART Stiletto 6V3. Loudspeakers

I'm Grant.

Quote Originally Posted by rmcin626 View Post
    Will be interesting to see what happens next at Everton
    rooney is odds on currently with big dunc second fav. i'd give big dunc a go personally.
    Regards,
    Grant .... ؠ ......Don't be such a big girl's blouse

I've said it before and I'll say it again: democracy simply-doesn't-work
    .... ..... ...... ...... ................... ..... ..... ..... ..... .....
    FIIO K7 BT, M11 PLUS, BTR7, KA5 - OPPO BDP-103D - PANASONIC UB450 - PANASONIC 4K ULTRA HD TV - PIXEL 6 - AVANTREE LR BLUETOOTH - 2* X600 SOUNDCORE - HEADPHONES INCLUDE, FIIO, NURAPHONES', FOCAL, OPPO, BOSE, CAMBRIDGE, BOWER & WILKINS, DEVIALET, MARSHALL, SONY, MITCHELL & JOHNSTON - 2*ZBOOK'S- MERCURY BD ROM, ROON, QOBUZ, TIDAL, PLEX, CYBERLINK, JRIVER - MULTI HDD'S -

Oh my god! There's nothing wrong with the bidet is there?

“Nothing discloses real character like the use of power. It is easy for the weak to be gentle. Most people can bear adversity. But if you wish to know what a man really is, give him power. This is the supreme test. It is the glory of Lincoln that, having almost absolute power, he never abused it, except on the side of mercy".

“You see these dictators on their pedestals, surrounded by the bayonets of their soldiers and the truncheons of their police ... yet in their hearts there is unspoken fear. They are afraid of words and thoughts: words spoken abroad, thoughts stirring at home -- all the more powerful because forbidden -- terrify them. A little mouse of thought appears in the room, and even the mightiest potentates are thrown into panic.”

"You don't have free will. You have the appearance of free will.”

“There's a war out there, old friend. A world war. And it's not about who's got the most bullets. It's about who controls the information. What we see and hear, how we work, what we think... it's all about the information!”

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Robin.

rooney is odds on currently with big dunc second fav. i'd give big dunc a go personally.
    They might give Dunc a go to the end of the season
    Regards
    Robin

Eversolo DMP-A6
    Cyrus CD i

I'm Robin.

Difficult away game tonight but hopeful of 3 points
    Regards
    Robin

Eversolo DMP-A6
    Cyrus CD i

I'm Grant.

Difficult away game tonight but hopeful of 3 points
    yes robin, always difficult up in sheepland. dons are improving and we are without 3 influencial midfielders for a start so a win will be a great result and put down a big marker.
    Regards,

FIIO K7 BT, M11 PLUS, BTR7, KA5 - OPPO BDP-103D - PANASONIC UB450 - PANASONIC 4K ULTRA HD TV - PIXEL 6 - AVANTREE LR BLUETOOTH - 2* X600 SOUNDCORE - HEADPHONES INCLUDE, FIIO, NURAPHONES', FOCAL, OPPO, BOSE, CAMBRIDGE, BOWER & WILKINS, DEVIALET, MARSHALL, SONY, MITCHELL & JOHNSTON - 2*ZBOOK'S- MERCURY BD ROM, ROON, QOBUZ, TIDAL, PLEX, CYBERLINK, JRIVER - MULTI HDD'S -

“Nothing discloses real character like the use of power. It is easy for the weak to be gentle. Most people can bear adversity. But if you wish to know what a man really is, give him power. This is the supreme test. It is the glory of Lincoln that, having almost absolute power, he never abused it, except on the side of mercy".

“You see these dictators on their pedestals, surrounded by the bayonets of their soldiers and the truncheons of their police ... yet in their hearts there is unspoken fear. They are afraid of words and thoughts: words spoken abroad, thoughts stirring at home -- all the more powerful because forbidden -- terrify them. A little mouse of thought appears in the room, and even the mightiest potentates are thrown into panic.”

“There's a war out there, old friend. A world war. And it's not about who's got the most bullets. It's about who controls the information. What we see and hear, how we work, what we think... it's all about the information!”

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Robin.

yes robin, always difficult up in sheepland. dons are improving and we are without 3 influencial midfielders for a start so a win will be a great result and put down a big marker.
    Fingers crossed
    Regards
    Robin

Eversolo DMP-A6
    Cyrus CD i

I'm Grant.

Fingers crossed
    sands playing.. got him down at cb but i think he will play midfield.
    Regards,

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Robin.

sands playing.. got him down at cb but i think he will play midfield.
    Playing in midfield tonight
    Regards
    Robin

Eversolo DMP-A6
    Cyrus CD i

I'm Robin.

Not a great performance , really poor second half
    Regards
    Robin

Eversolo DMP-A6
    Cyrus CD i

I'm Grant.

i see nigeria are out so aribo will be heading, hopefully back to gers, unless he is bought.
    Regards,

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

+ Reply to Thread
Page 72 of 94 FirstFirst ... 2262707172737482 ... LastLast