+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Transcription Audio 211 Power amp.

I'm Pete.

Default Transcription Audio 211 Power amp.

I would like to give someone with muscle the chance to have my Power amp for free! Yes really. It weighs a ton so you will need to be strong. It is around 75kilos and it is upstairs😵*💫.
    There is nothing wrong with it and it is in exceptional condition. I just can’t be bothered to sell it.
    So pickup from North Dorset. It is ready to go but l think it should be professionally checked over for safety sake.
    Message me if you would like it.
    Hopefully it will go to someone who really wants it rather than someone to sell on quickly just for profit.
    I don't think the images are showing according to forum rules but as it is free ; hope that isn't a problem.
    IMG_0042.jpgIMG_0043.jpgIMG_0044.jpg
    Pete.

Main amp is an Electrocompaniat eci2 Sony qs930 cd, Sony tuner,Stan dac,modified x10d with little pinkie se and of course Quad esl57s fully serviced with much better legs and widgets. Sometimes swap to my kef reference 3s or Rogers pro9 Tls.

I'm Pete.

Quote Originally Posted by phoenixpete View Post
    I would like to give someone with muscle the chance to have my Power amp for free! Yes really. It weighs a ton so you will need to be strong. It is around 75kilos and it is upstairs��*��.
    There is nothing wrong with it and it is in exceptional condition. I just can’t be bothered to sell it.
    So pickup from North Dorset. It is ready to go but l think it should be professionally checked over for safety sake.
    Message me if you would like it.
    Hopefully it will go to someone who really wants it rather than someone to sell on quickly just for profit.
    I don't think the images are showing according to forum rules but as it is free ; hope that isn't a problem.
    IMG_0042.jpgIMG_0043.jpgIMG_0044.jpg
    Sorry just re read the for sale adverts rules and it seems photos still have to be full size free or not. Please can an admin delete if necessary.
    Pete.

Main amp is an Electrocompaniat eci2 Sony qs930 cd, Sony tuner,Stan dac,modified x10d with little pinkie se and of course Quad esl57s fully serviced with much better legs and widgets. Sometimes swap to my kef reference 3s or Rogers pro9 Tls.

I'm David.

PM’d.

I'm Geoff.

Nice gesture, giving this away .
    It is impossible for anything digital to sound analogue, because it isn't analogue!

I'm Philip.

Pm sent

I'm Shane.

Respect to you, Pete.

S.
    Shane Lonergan.

I'm Mike.

One up for sale in 2019 for just under £3000

Profiteers circling like vultures on a carcass as I type

I'm Bob.

Are we shure the seller is totally well?

I'm Dave.

I realise it's none of my business but this needs to be sold. Even if it gets only a couple of hundred quid, it's better than some spiv cashing in on a freebie.

I'm Philip.

Quote Originally Posted by hifi_dave View Post
    I realise it's none of my business but this needs to be sold. Even if it gets only a couple of hundred quid, it's better than some spiv cashing in on a freebie.
    Not quite appropriate.

I expressed an interest, but it doesn't make me a spiv cashing in.

I had no idea what or how good it is, but for the sake of £100 trainfair, and the cost of having it checked over/new valves etc it was intereting.

Maybe someone local can help the seller get it salable and sold for a correct price, whatever that is.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast