+ Reply to Thread

Thread: FS: Schitt Magni Heresy pre-amp and headphone amp

I'm Adrian.

Default FS: Schitt Magni Heresy pre-amp and headphone amp

Due to recent system changes and having a combined CDP/DAC with headphone output this lovely Schitt pre-amp/headphone amp is now surplus to my needs.

It is in as new condition, and has only been used by myself for about 30 hours to listen to vinyl with headphones. Those are not marks on it in the photos but specs of dust.

Anyone who knows anything about VFM hifi will know that Schitt offer excellent high SQ products and the Magni Heresy is no exception. If you want a simple pre/headphone amp that gives superb SQ then this is a great choice.

• Magni Heresy is a 100% op-amp-based headphone amp that delivers spectacular measurements with a full 2400mW into 32 ohms, tremendous power reserves, low distortion, an exceptionally low noise floor, and switchable gain.
    • Utilizes super high quality parts, including a multiple paralleled output stage with feedforward. Designed and built in California.
    • From IEMs to hard-to-drive planar designs, Magni 3 Heresy has the power, performance, low noise, and versatility to meet the needs of your headphones.
    • Includes preamp outputs that you can connect to your desktop powered monitors for a complete system, or to a speaker power amp and use it as a preamp.
    • With its built-in time-delayed start-up and instant shut-down, there’ll be no glitches or pops through either headphones or speakers.
    • Utilizes super high quality parts, including a multiple paralleled output stage with feedforward. Designed and built in California.
    • From IEMs to hard-to-drive planar designs, Magni 3 Heresy has the power, performance, low noise, and versatility to meet the needs of your headphones.
    • This power supply is for 220 – 240V countries only.

See https://www.schiit.com/about/news/th...3-magni-heresy

It will be carefully packed in its original packaging.

These are £120 from Schitt in the UK, I am asking £100 including postage(UK only)

Listening is the act of aural discrimination and dissemination of sound, and accepting you get it wrong sometimes.

Analog Inputs: Pro-Ject Signature 10 TT & arm, Benz Micro LP-S, Michel Cusis MC, Goldring 2500 and Ortofon Rondo Blue cartridges, Hitachi FT5500 mk2 Tuner

Digital:- Marantz SA-KI Pearl CD player, RaspberryPi/HifiBerry Digi+ Pro, Buffalo NAS Drive

Amplification:- AudioValve Sunilda phono stage, Krell KSP-7B pre-amp, Krell KSA-80 power amp

Output: Wilson Benesch Vector speakers, KLH Ultimate One Headphones

Cables: Tellurium Q Ultra Black II RCA & Chord Epic 2 RCA, various speaker leads, & links

I think I am nearing audio nirvana, but don’t tell anyone.

I'm Adrian.

Bump, a great little amp, perfect for headphones or pre-amp for a second system.
    Listening is the act of aural discrimination and dissemination of sound, and accepting you get it wrong sometimes.

Analog Inputs: Pro-Ject Signature 10 TT & arm, Benz Micro LP-S, Michel Cusis MC, Goldring 2500 and Ortofon Rondo Blue cartridges, Hitachi FT5500 mk2 Tuner

Digital:- Marantz SA-KI Pearl CD player, RaspberryPi/HifiBerry Digi+ Pro, Buffalo NAS Drive

Amplification:- AudioValve Sunilda phono stage, Krell KSP-7B pre-amp, Krell KSA-80 power amp

Cables: Tellurium Q Ultra Black II RCA & Chord Epic 2 RCA, various speaker leads, & links

I'm Adrian.

Reduced £95 including postage, this is a great price for this amp that hardly been used.

I'm Adrian.

Quote Originally Posted by AJSki2fly View Post
    Reduced £95 including postage, this is a great price for this amp that hardly been used.
    Sunday bump

I'm Piotr.

Hi, I'll take it if it's still available? Cheers

I'm Adrian.

SOLD

+ Reply to Thread