+ Reply to Thread

Thread: 'FS: Ortofon SPU (AlNiCo, Line Contact)'.

Default 'FS: Ortofon SPU (AlNiCo, Line Contact)'.

Hello,

I need to downsize my collection therefore I am selling my Ortofon SPU (ALNICO magnet) nude, but I am selling it with an adapter to maker it usable in standard headshells.
    Specifications:
    Tracking force: 20mN
    Tracking ability: 90 micron/20mN/315Hz lateral
    Stylus: Line Contact III
    Cantilever: boron
    Coils: copper (original)
    Coil impedance: 1,9 Ohms/ch DC
    Damper: new (silicone)

After the rebuild it has been barely used (less than 5 hours) and the cartridge has just been checked and cleaned by Ana Migthy Sound before the sale to ensure that the new owner will have a trouble-free playback.

Asking price: EUR 800 plus shipping

Last edited by vencel; 05-07-2021 at 09:26.
    László from Budapest :-)

I can see that many of you are checking my ad, but no offers arrived. In case you have any doubts about the condition of this cartridge, please don't hesitate to contact me.
    Also if you feel the price is not right let me know as I would like to sell this cartridge.
    I am an old forum member and I already sold couple of cartirdges in the past with only happy customers. I can guarantee the perfect working condition of this cartridge. In case you have any issues with it after the receipt and installing it, please let me know and I will be happy to resolve the problem.

I'm Keith.

I’m guessing that Brexit might impact on the sale here in the U.K.

If it helps I am happy to declare whatever item description and value the buyer wants.

I would compare it to Ortofon SPU Royal N, but with Line Contact stylus instead of Replicant 100 (which is a kind of Micro Ridge) and AlNiCo magnet. The SPU Royal N has either Samarium Cobalt or Neodimium magnet. Also the price is roughly half of the Royal N.

I can offer you a 30 day guarantee (from shipping date). If you have any problem with the cartirdge that we cannot resolve online then I am happy to take back the cartirdge and refund you the purchase price (excluding shipment fee). Conditions for the guarantee: after the receipt of the cartridge back (you have to cover return shipment) an inspection will be carried out by Ana Mighty Sound to check if cartirdge has been returned in the same condition as it was sent to you.

I am open to best offers and in case someone would buy both my SPUs I can give some nice discount.

This one is on HOLD now.

SOLD.

+ Reply to Thread