+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Please identify these headphones.

I'm Edward.

Thanks guys. I too scoured the interweb as well as did the google and duckgo image matching things but came up with naught.

Maybe it is a Facebook/Twitter developed headphone to monitor what subversive podcasts I dare to listen to?

Well anyway the next chapter in this thrilling instalment will be the arrival of new cables so I can actually listen to the headphones. The current cable seems broken - there is no continuity on the ground. Needs a special cable (3.5mm stereo to two 3.5mm monos). Lawrence kindly found me a suitable cable the other day.
    Current: [P20] Roon/Tidal > Custom PC> Chevron Paradox NDF16 > Phast Pre > Neuro. 686 > Tannoy Berkley (RFC tweaks)

I'm Edward.

Quote Originally Posted by Filterlab View Post
    Same here. Frustrating.
    Rob, any ideas why I'm not getting any notifications to new posts in this thread? I'm fully subscribed for instant notifications.

Ed
    Current: [P20] Roon/Tidal > Custom PC> Chevron Paradox NDF16 > Phast Pre > Neuro. 686 > Tannoy Berkley (RFC tweaks)

I'm openingabottleofwine.

I've managed to track down the name and source of the headphones.

They are Studiospares M2000 Mk2 Studio Headphones: https://www.studiospares.com/studios...B&gclsrc=aw.ds

Clearly they will have been made for Studiospares by someone else on an OEM basis, They get good purchaser reviews, and since they retail for £60 they ought not be too bad.

At least I can rest easy now I remembered where I saw the "S" logo.
    Barry

I'm Alan.

Well done Barry, I knew I'd seen that logo as well, couldn't bring the name to mind.
    I love Hendrix for so many reasons. He was so much more than just a blues guitarist - he played damn well any kind of guitar he wanted. In fact I'm not sure if he even played the guitar - he played music. - Stevie Ray Vaughan

I'm Geoff.

Ah. Well done Barry. What were your search criteria? I did several searches and failed.
    It is impossible for anything digital to sound analogue, because it isn't analogue!

I'm Mike.

Well it took me about 5 seconds to find the make and model.

If you look at the webpage view of the post and have a Google phone you long press on the photo and choose search with Google Lens and hey presto, first photo with link is the actual headphones

Pretty impressive search tool, no doubt available on other Android devices

I'm Edward.

That's pretty nifty of you Barry!

Thanks very much. Also the logo makes sense now as it incorporates a double S.

Am interested in how they sound (cable still awaited) but the fact the maker concentrated on a flat response holds promise. Will compare against my Sennheiser Momentums which are On Ear Closed back.

§

I'm Grant.

actually i think they may be bayer' as maker.. look decent anyway and at 60 notes a good buy.
    Regards,
    Grant .... ؠ ......Don't be such a big girl's blouse

I've said it before and I'll say it again: democracy simply-doesn't-work
    .... ..... ...... ...... ................... ..... ..... ..... ..... .....
    FIIO K7 BT, M11 PLUS, BTR7, KA5 - OPPO BDP-103D - PANASONIC UB450 - PANASONIC 4K ULTRA HD TV - PIXEL 6 - AVANTREE LR BLUETOOTH - 2* X600 SOUNDCORE - HEADPHONES INCLUDE, FIIO, NURAPHONES', FOCAL, OPPO, BOSE, CAMBRIDGE, BOWER & WILKINS, DEVIALET, MARSHALL, SONY, MITCHELL & JOHNSTON - 2*ZBOOK'S- MERCURY BD ROM, ROON, QOBUZ, TIDAL, PLEX, CYBERLINK, JRIVER - MULTI HDD'S -

Oh my god! There's nothing wrong with the bidet is there?

“Nothing discloses real character like the use of power. It is easy for the weak to be gentle. Most people can bear adversity. But if you wish to know what a man really is, give him power. This is the supreme test. It is the glory of Lincoln that, having almost absolute power, he never abused it, except on the side of mercy".

“You see these dictators on their pedestals, surrounded by the bayonets of their soldiers and the truncheons of their police ... yet in their hearts there is unspoken fear. They are afraid of words and thoughts: words spoken abroad, thoughts stirring at home -- all the more powerful because forbidden -- terrify them. A little mouse of thought appears in the room, and even the mightiest potentates are thrown into panic.”

"You don't have free will. You have the appearance of free will.”

“There's a war out there, old friend. A world war. And it's not about who's got the most bullets. It's about who controls the information. What we see and hear, how we work, what we think... it's all about the information!”

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Edward.

Quote Originally Posted by struth View Post
    actually i think they may be bayer' as maker.. look decent anyway and at 60 notes a good buy.
    I think you may well be correct Grant. The cradle arms on the Studiospares look very similar to some made by Beyerdynamic. For example this one.

I'm Grant.

Quote Originally Posted by Edward View Post
    I think you may well be correct Grant. The cradle arms on the Studiospares look very similar to some made by Beyerdynamic. For example this one.
    yup... very.. they made a closed back version too i believe.. mk1's
    Regards,
    Grant .... ؠ ......Don't be such a big girl's blouse

I've said it before and I'll say it again: democracy simply-doesn't-work
    .... ..... ...... ...... ................... ..... ..... ..... ..... .....
    FIIO K7 BT, M11 PLUS, BTR7, KA5 - OPPO BDP-103D - PANASONIC UB450 - PANASONIC 4K ULTRA HD TV - PIXEL 6 - AVANTREE LR BLUETOOTH - 2* X600 SOUNDCORE - HEADPHONES INCLUDE, FIIO, NURAPHONES', FOCAL, OPPO, BOSE, CAMBRIDGE, BOWER & WILKINS, DEVIALET, MARSHALL, SONY, MITCHELL & JOHNSTON - 2*ZBOOK'S- MERCURY BD ROM, ROON, QOBUZ, TIDAL, PLEX, CYBERLINK, JRIVER - MULTI HDD'S -

Oh my god! There's nothing wrong with the bidet is there?

“Nothing discloses real character like the use of power. It is easy for the weak to be gentle. Most people can bear adversity. But if you wish to know what a man really is, give him power. This is the supreme test. It is the glory of Lincoln that, having almost absolute power, he never abused it, except on the side of mercy".

“You see these dictators on their pedestals, surrounded by the bayonets of their soldiers and the truncheons of their police ... yet in their hearts there is unspoken fear. They are afraid of words and thoughts: words spoken abroad, thoughts stirring at home -- all the more powerful because forbidden -- terrify them. A little mouse of thought appears in the room, and even the mightiest potentates are thrown into panic.”

"You don't have free will. You have the appearance of free will.”

“There's a war out there, old friend. A world war. And it's not about who's got the most bullets. It's about who controls the information. What we see and hear, how we work, what we think... it's all about the information!”

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast