Nice haul there, Barry! Del and I were tidying up and categorising all the classical LPs we have on vinyl, and putting them not only in main alphabetical order, but in terms of symphonies, concertos, etc, and composers - all 1500 of them (not including box sets)!

So that was fun And we did the same with the rest of the vinyl, amounting to 2500, of rock, pop, jazz, folk, blues, electronic albums - you name it, not to mention 500 12" singles, from the 80s, all now properly categorised in alphabetical order (of artist and/or band) and genre.

But it now means that in the music/hi-fi room, I can, at a glance and within seconds, now find everything I need, instead of the bollox it was before!

And the same was done with the 2500 CDs we've got, which was equally as much 'fun'! A job well done, though...

You know what it's like, when you've got that much stuff, it it's not tidy and organised, you end up never listening to half of it! I discovered about 100 brand new albums, still unopened and in their wrappers, which were buried somewhere, I'd forgotten I'd bought!

Marco.