+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: NEAT Acoustics. Any users here?

I'm neil.

Quote Originally Posted by Floyddroid View Post
    I am still on the look out for a pair of speakers .
    Do you fancy trying a pair of rather nice ANE/D ?

I'm Steve.

Quote Originally Posted by enrae8 View Post
    Do you fancy trying a pair of rather nice ANE/D ?
    Sorry to hi jack the thread for a moment, but... Neil! How are you? Hope you are keeping well, I'd started to wonder about your absence, I'm such a worrier
    Ok gents, as you were
    I just dropped in, to see what condition my condition was in

T/T: Inspire Monarch, X200 tonearm, Ortofon Quintet Blue. Phono: Project Tube Box CD: Marantz CD6006 (UK Edition); Amp: Musical Fidelity A5 Integrated.
    Speakers: Zu Omen Def, REL T9i subwoofer. Cables: Atlas Equator interconnects, Atlas Hyper 3.0 speaker cables

T'other system:
    Echo Dot, Amptastic Mini One,Arcam A75 integrated, Celestion 5's, BK XLS-200 DF

A/V:
    LG 55" OLED, Panasonic Blu Ray, Sony a/v amp, MA Radius speakers, REL Storm sub

Forget the past, it's gone. And don't worry about the future, it doesn't exist. There is only NOW.

KICKSTARTER: ENABLING SCAMMERS SINCE 2009

I'm neil.

Quote Originally Posted by Pigmy Pony View Post
    Sorry to hi jack the thread for a moment, but... Neil! How are you? Hope you are keeping well, I'd started to wonder about your absence, I'm such a worrier
    Ok gents, as you were
    Hi Steve
    I’m fine thank you - just keeping my head down,just going through the usual fed up for no good reason phase

Back on thread - Neat are a great company to deal with - brilliant back up service - however I do have some ANEs if the OP is interested- and I wil be travelling to the North East very soon

I'm rep.

I have Momentum SX5i and they are terrific speakers.
    Took a while to run-in properly.
    They clearly reveal changes in setup and deliver a musical event beautifully.
    A step up from Motive range which already are superb.

I believe now discontinued so possible bargains.

I'm Dave.

I have Motive 2's. Since my mancave is a converted garage, BIG speakers are just not possible. So it was a case of biggest and best I could get that sound great. I listened to various makes and felt that the Motives were neutral sounding that accurately refelcted what was on the record without adding any 'sound' of their own. So I took a punt and they have been brilliant. I have heard speakers costing thousands more sound worse.
    So I recommend anyone to give Neat's a listen, at least.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12