+ Reply to Thread

Thread: FS: Allo Audio Boss V1.2 Player in Allo Aluminium Case

I'm Bill.

Default FS: Allo Audio Boss V1.2 Player in Allo Aluminium Case

I've had my mind set on an NJC Audio Reference DAC since buying their headphone amp a couple of years ago and when one turned up in the classifieds I couldn't resist it, hence the sale of my Allo Audio Boss Player.

The package consists of the Allo Boss V1.2 DAC, Raspberry Pi 3 Model B+ and a Sandisk 16GB SC Card, all housed in the Allo Aluminium Case with a brand new official Raspberry Pi USB C Power Supply. The SD card has Volumio installed and set up, so just a connection to your network required, very simple and happy to advise if help required.

The whole package is in excellent, if not perfect condition and sounds absolutely superb, way better than it should do for the price.

I'm looking for £100.00 plus postage with payment by PPF&F or Bank Transfer.

Chord Mojo / Sennheiser HD600

I'm Bill.

SOLD
    Last edited by Bourneendboy; 09-05-2021 at 18:51.

I'm Lawrence.

I meant to ask, how does the PSU work as I thought the 3b had a micro usb socket. Does the case take a USB C and then power the pi from that?

I'm Bill.

Quote Originally Posted by Lawrence001 View Post
    I meant to ask, how does the PSU work as I thought the 3b had a micro usb socket. Does the case take a USB C and then power the pi from that?
    There's a couple of ways to power it, either with the internal jumper in place and USB C power supply connected to the Boss powers the Boss and the Pi or removing the jumper and USB C to the Boss and a second PSU to the Pi.

The one that was for sale had the jumper in place, but can easily be removed for 2x PSU's

I'm Lawrence.

Quote Originally Posted by Bourneendboy View Post
    There's a couple of ways to power it, either with the internal jumper in place and USB C power supply connected to the Boss powers the Boss and the Pi or removing the jumper and USB C to the Boss and a second PSU to the Pi.

The one that was for sale had the jumper in place, but can easily be removed for 2x PSU's
    Thanks that makes sense. It looked like very nice package, nearly bought it myself.

+ Reply to Thread