Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Crap Weather For May.

I'm Grant.

Default Crap Weather For May.

3c here and cloudy with it..
    Regards,
    Grant .... ؠ ......Don't be such a big girl's blouse

I've said it before and I'll say it again: democracy simply-doesn't-work
    .... ..... ...... ...... ................... ..... ..... ..... ..... .....
    OPPO BDP-103D - PANASONIC UB450 - IFI PURIFIER 2/PATHOS CLASSIC REMIX & HIDAC AMPLIFIER - LEAF HD BLUETOOTH - NURAPHONE' HEADPHONES - 2*ZBOOK'- ROON - MULTI HDD'S - DIGIONE RPI3 - EDINGDALE MK1 SPEAKERS - CABLE INC SUPRA, FISUAL, MOGAMI,

**I’ve studied deeply in the philosophies and religions, but cheerfulness kept breaking through**

"An old man sleeps with his conscience at night, while young kids sleep with their dreams"

"Justice is sinking to the bottom of the sea, And it feels like I'm living in the wasteland of the free"

It was the weakest practical joke since Cardinal Wolsey got his nob out at Hampton Court and stood at the end of the passage pretending to be a door!

“I like my whisky old and my women young.” – "Happiness is having a rare steak, a bottle of whisky, and a dog to eat the rare steak!"

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Peter.

Hot, sunny, perfect shorts weather, light breeze...

(till I woke up that is)

Sent using Tapatalk
    Pete

Micro Seiki DD40/MA505/Denon DL304
    Musical Fidelity MX-VYNL
    Musical Fidelity X-A200R
    ATC scm11

I'm Robin.

9c and cloudy just now
    Regards
    Robin

Acoustic Solid Wood MPX, Ortofon Quintet Bronze
    Primare I 32 amp
    Primare R 32 phono stage
    Arcam CDS50 Sacd Network Player
    ART Stiletto 6V3. Loudspeakers

I'm Steve.

Anita's son (who works with me these days) has been pecking my head about reinstating our tradition of going for a cold beer on a Friday afternoon after work. It's a tradition that started last July and lasted for four weeks before the restrictions returned.

So we went to a pub, and sat outside in the wind, hailstones which turned to rain and thunder/lightning, trying to shelter under a parasol which was too bloody small for the table. Wet arse with your pint sir?

In spite of the weather all the tables were occupied. Beer at all costs is the English way
    I just dropped in, to see what condition my condition was in

T/T: Inspire Monarch, X200 tonearm, Ortofon 2M Black. Phono: Yaqin MS-22B CD: Marantz CD6006 (UK Edition); Headphone/pre: Myryad Z40; Amp: Musical Fidelity A5 Integrated. Audion Silver Night 300b stereo is enjoying a holiday
    Speakers: Zu Omen Def. Cables: Atlas Equator interconnects, Atlas Hyper 3.0 speaker cables

T'other system:
    Echo Dot, Celestion 5's, BK XLS-200 DF

A/V:
    LG 55" OLED, Panasonic Blu Ray, Sony a/v amp, MA Radius speakers, REL Storm sub

PROTECT your human rights and REFUSE any *MANDATORY* CARAMEL POPCORN and 7UP WITH YOUR JOINT!

I'm Grant.

Quote Originally Posted by Pigmy Pony View Post
    Anita's son (who works with me these days) has been pecking my head about reinstating our tradition of going for a cold beer on a Friday afternoon after work. It's a tradition that started last July and lasted for four weeks before the restrictions returned.

So we went to a pub, and sat outside in the wind, hailstones which turned to rain and thunder/lightning, trying to shelter under a parasol which was too bloody small for the table. Wet arse with your pint sir?

In spite of the weather all the tables were occupied. Beer at all costs is the English way
    as long as you enjoyed it i was pub person when younger, but never go into one now..bar an occasional bar lunch (tee total at that )
    Regards,

OPPO BDP-103D - PANASONIC UB450 - IFI PURIFIER 2/PATHOS CLASSIC REMIX & HIDAC AMPLIFIER - LEAF HD BLUETOOTH - NURAPHONE' HEADPHONES - 2*ZBOOK'- ROON - MULTI HDD'S - DIGIONE RPI3 - EDINGDALE MK1 SPEAKERS - CABLE INC SUPRA, FISUAL, MOGAMI,

**I’ve studied deeply in the philosophies and religions, but cheerfulness kept breaking through**

"An old man sleeps with his conscience at night, while young kids sleep with their dreams"

"Justice is sinking to the bottom of the sea, And it feels like I'm living in the wasteland of the free"

It was the weakest practical joke since Cardinal Wolsey got his nob out at Hampton Court and stood at the end of the passage pretending to be a door!

“I like my whisky old and my women young.” – "Happiness is having a rare steak, a bottle of whisky, and a dog to eat the rare steak!"

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Steve.

Quote Originally Posted by struth View Post
    as long as you enjoyed it i was pub person when younger, but never go into one now..bar an occasional bar lunch (tee total at that )
    Exactly the same as me. Even if we go to a pub for food I normally just have a soft drink these days. A single cold beer on a hot day I like, but cold beer on a cold day is as appealing as sitting in a puddle. And I was doing both
    I just dropped in, to see what condition my condition was in

T/T: Inspire Monarch, X200 tonearm, Ortofon 2M Black. Phono: Yaqin MS-22B CD: Marantz CD6006 (UK Edition); Headphone/pre: Myryad Z40; Amp: Musical Fidelity A5 Integrated. Audion Silver Night 300b stereo is enjoying a holiday
    Speakers: Zu Omen Def. Cables: Atlas Equator interconnects, Atlas Hyper 3.0 speaker cables

T'other system:
    Echo Dot, Celestion 5's, BK XLS-200 DF

A/V:
    LG 55" OLED, Panasonic Blu Ray, Sony a/v amp, MA Radius speakers, REL Storm sub

PROTECT your human rights and REFUSE any *MANDATORY* CARAMEL POPCORN and 7UP WITH YOUR JOINT!

I'm Dave.

B freezing over here - still snow on the mountains - new last night!

Most has gone now, but will watch to see if the whiteness returns tomorrow morning.

So much for Sumer is Icumen In!
    Dave

I'm Grant.

about 2/3c here, and partially sunny...
    Regards,

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Geoff.

8C, bright & sunny. Looks like a nice day, but could get a shower according to forecast.

I'll be taking Disgusto the dog out for a drag around the green soon.
    Repeat after me 'I must not look on ebay! I must not look on ebay! I must not look on ebay! I must not look on ebay!

I'm Martin.

Cold here too but very bright and sunny. Temps in single figures all week according to the forecast. No warmer than it was for most of January, and it's the first week of May. What a rip-off.
    Current Lash Up:

*Audiolab 6000CDT* Topping E30 * Philips 22AH380 pre-amp * NAD C320BEE power amp * JM Lab Electra 926 *

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast