+ Reply to Thread

Thread: FS: Audio Gd R2R 11 DAC/pre/headphone amp

I'm Lawrence.

Default FS: Audio Gd R2R 11 DAC/pre/headphone amp

Very good DAC this, cheap way to get into R2R DACs, and the headphone amp is a bonus really. Can be switched to fixed/variable out as pre as well. The Amenero 384 native DSD capable USB is the icing on the cake.

I wouldn't sell this except I've got too much stuff and as I rotate my collection and it's not been used much it should go to someone who will use it.

One quirk, it makes a quiet little click when you start playing an album or something. It's not loud and doesn't bother me but mention it for full transparency as knowing my luck I'd end up finding a buyer who it did bother! (I believe Kingwa left it like this as a mute switch for the start degrades the sound quality.)

I also read there's a jumper inside to make it sound smoother, I don't know if this is true and whether it's on or off but might be a useful feature.

I'm asking £225 collected or plus postage at buyer's cost and risk. (I pack very well and use RM/P.Force/UPS so that's minimal.)

I'm Lawrence.

Bump

I'm Lawrence.

Have put jumpers in to change the "flavour" of the DAC to smooth will report back in due course...

+ Reply to Thread