+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Mytek Brooklyn DAC+

I'm inthescottishmafia.

Default Mytek Brooklyn DAC+

Superb DAC in as new condition, generally regarded as one of the best available at the price. Can function as a preamplifier with a choice of analogue or digital volume adjustment. Has top quality built in headphone amp and phono stage. Also has an analogue in.

I can't find a single mark on it, and it comes with all original packaging which includes an unused mains lead and an Apple Remote- already paired to the DAC.

It's had little use as I work away from home and am only back on occasional weekends, and even then it's only been used for the optical out on my TV, for which it's far too good, which is why I'm selling- the funds could be put to better use elsewhere in the system.

Happy to deliver within 100 miles (I'm in the North East) or further for fuel cost, or if you wish to arrange a courier this is no problem.

£1200.

Last edited by Ali Tait; 20-04-2021 at 10:16.
    “Music has always been a matter of energy to me, a question of fuel. Sentimental people call it inspiration, but what they really mean is fuel. I have always needed fuel. I am a serious consumer. On some nights I still believe that a car with the gas needle on empty can run about fifty more miles if you have the right music very loud on the radio”

Hunter S Thompson

I'm inthescottishmafia.

Price Dropped to £1200.
    “Music has always been a matter of energy to me, a question of fuel. Sentimental people call it inspiration, but what they really mean is fuel. I have always needed fuel. I am a serious consumer. On some nights I still believe that a car with the gas needle on empty can run about fifty more miles if you have the right music very loud on the radio”

Hunter S Thompson

I'm inthescottishmafia.

Bump.

Hunter S Thompson

I'm inthescottishmafia.

Up.

Hunter S Thompson

I'm inthescottishmafia.

SOLD

Hunter S Thompson

+ Reply to Thread