+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Garrard 401 service

I'm Horacio.

Default Garrard 401 service

Hi Chaps,

What company offers the best Garrard service/reconditioning in the UK?

Cheers,

Horacio

I'm Karl.

I’d say audio grail are probably ‘the best’ but classic turntable company are also very good too

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    CTC Classic 301 , SPH bearing and Hanze Hifi HAT CPS-2 all analogue power supply / Tenuto Mk2 mat / custom Panzerholz and Kewasinga articulating plinth / Track audio isolation feet / Reed tonearm / Audio Technica ART 9 / 2 box BigBottle mk3 phonostage with Clarity cap CMR and NOS Telefunkens valves / Croft 25R preamp with upgraded 12BH7A line stage and NOS 1956 RCA valves / Croft 7R monoblocks with NOS 56 RCA valves/ Dynaudio Contour 30i speakers / Spotfire interconnects and speaker cables / Merlin Scorpion mains block / Rhodium mains cables / Marantz CD DAC /

I'm Horacio.

Thanks, I sent a message to both to inquire about service. Shipping will be kind of expensive.

I'm Karl.

Quote Originally Posted by F575M View Post
    Thanks, I sent a message to both to inquire about service. Shipping will be kind of expensive.
    I think CTC may be a bit cheaper than audio grail . Ray did mine and it’s bloody awesome . Whoever you choose you will be very happy .

Martin Bastin is also a very well thought off guy in the Garrard arena so maybe shoot him a message too .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    CTC Classic 301 , SPH bearing and Hanze Hifi HAT CPS-2 all analogue power supply / Tenuto Mk2 mat / custom Panzerholz and Kewasinga articulating plinth / Track audio isolation feet / Reed tonearm / Audio Technica ART 9 / 2 box BigBottle mk3 phonostage with Clarity cap CMR and NOS Telefunkens valves / Croft 25R preamp with upgraded 12BH7A line stage and NOS 1956 RCA valves / Croft 7R monoblocks with NOS 56 RCA valves/ Dynaudio Contour 30i speakers / Spotfire interconnects and speaker cables / Merlin Scorpion mains block / Rhodium mains cables / Marantz CD DAC /

I'm Adam.

Northwest Analogue.
    Engineers: fixing problems you didn't know you had in ways you don't understand.

+ Reply to Thread