+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Must not compare girlfriend to hifi

I'm David.

Quote Originally Posted by Filterlab View Post
    I've not seen that title per se, but I'll Google it now.
    The full title on release was Mary Poppins - The Job Interview, Anal In Amsterdam. It's a prequel.
    Mark Levinson 390 CD / Croft 25RS Special Preamp / Croft 7R mono Amps / Neat Ultimatum XLS Speakers

I'm Martin.

I read it as 'Canal In Amsterdam'

I thought 'oh that's nice.'
    Current Lash Up:

TEAC VRDS 701T > Sony TAE1000ESD > Krell KSA50S > JM Labs Focal Electra 926.

I'm Martin.

Quote Originally Posted by Stranraer View Post
    The full title on release was Mary Poppins - The Job Interview, Anal In Amsterdam. It's a prequel.
    Don't get your hopes up, Emily Blunt's not in that one.
    Current Lash Up:

I'm BigBobJoylove.

Quote Originally Posted by Macca View Post
    I read it as 'Canal In Amsterdam'

I thought 'oh that's nice.'
    The canals are lovely there, but so were the adventures on my trip in 2019 with a very liberal girl.

I'm Martin.

The canals are lovely there, but so were the adventures on my trip in 2019 with a very liberal girl.
    she wasn't talking politics the whole time was she? That would put me off.
    Current Lash Up:

I'm Martin.

I ve been twice. It's bloody freezing there was my main lasting impression both times. And all the frigging cyclists.
    Current Lash Up:

I'm David.

Eighteen years earlier and Macca would've been interested in seeing the movie.
    Mark Levinson 390 CD / Croft 25RS Special Preamp / Croft 7R mono Amps / Neat Ultimatum XLS Speakers

I'm Steve.

I ve been twice. It's bloody freezing there was my main lasting impression both times. And all the frigging cyclists.
    I've just been the once, and the weather was great. Agree about the cyclists though. My mate bought "something for the road" in a coffee shop. I'm sure it was partly responsible for him crashing his Harley in Luxembourg the next day. Before the police turned up the cheeky bugger handed it to me "for safekeeping"
    I just dropped in, to see what condition my condition was in

T/T: Inspire Monarch, X200 tonearm, Ortofon Quintet Blue. Phono: Project Tube Box CD: Marantz CD6006 (UK Edition); Amp: Musical Fidelity A5 Integrated.
    Speakers: Zu Omen Def, REL T9i subwoofer. Cables: Atlas Equator interconnects, Atlas Hyper 3.0 speaker cables

T'other system:
    Echo Dot, Amptastic Mini One,Arcam A75 integrated, Celestion 5's, BK XLS-200 DF

A/V:
    LG 55" OLED, Panasonic Blu Ray, Sony a/v amp, MA Radius speakers, REL Storm sub

Forget the past, it's gone. And don't worry about the future, it doesn't exist. There is only NOW.

KICKSTARTER: ENABLING SCAMMERS SINCE 2009

I'm BigBobJoylove.

she wasn't talking politics the whole time was she? That would put me off.
    Not when her mouth was full she wasn't.

I'm David.

I've just re-read my comment and I'm horrified at how it looks. This was meant to be a 2001 movie reference.
    Huge apologies to Macca, and anyone who took it a different way. I'm very sorry.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast