+ Reply to Thread

Thread: IC: Nottingham Analogue Spacedeck TT Heavy Kit and Ace Anna Tonearm

I'm paul.

Default IC: Nottingham Analogue Spacedeck TT Heavy Kit and Ace Anna Tonearm

Hi
    I would like to gauge if there is any interest in my Nottingham Analogue Spacedeck TT set up. The TT was bought by me from new about 7 yrs ago, the Heavy Kit was also new bought about 5 yrs ago. The 10" Ace Anna tonearm is one year old and bought by me about a month ago, all the items are in excellent condition. The whole outfit sounds amazing but i may have the opportunity to upgrade to a Hyperspace with 12" Ace Anna so would like to see if anyone on the forum would be interested in my current set up? The price would be circa £2100 PM please
    Thanks

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

I'm Glen.

What a beautiful looking thing that is! I wish I had the funds... All the best with the sale. I'm sure it will go quickly...

I'm Richard.

You wont regret the move up very underrated turntables i have a Dais and to be honest there is not much to choose between the Hyperspace and Dais.Never took to there arms through. GLWS.

I'm paul.

Thanks Richard I would be interested to know what arm you are using with the Dais?

I'm Richard.

Hi Paul
    I use a 12 inch Origin live Enterprise, by far the best arm i have ever used and i have used a few.

I'm paul.

Thanks Richard, i would love to hear the Dais some time if possible?

I'm Leo.

I used an ace space with 10” anna but changed to a FR64s, this bought some nice improvements especially in the lower frequencies. Have recently moved up to a hyperspace and again some very nice improvements - the sound seems to have a lot more authority all round. So if you can make the move, i think you will be very pleased. GLWS.

I'm Mike.

Quote Originally Posted by richmain View Post
    Hi Paul
    I use a 12 inch Origin live Enterprise, by far the best arm i have ever used and i have used a few.
    Considering it's the top of the O.L. tree, I'm not surprised you're happy I have a Dais with 12" Ace Anna and 12" chrome PU7. Both superb arms, one unipivot; t'other gimballed. Not sure why you'd not have a 12" Ace Anna, though there are viable alternatives at higher cost. Much depends upon the cart. you use/want the arm for, I s'pose.

PS Sorry, o.p. Forgot this was a sales thread but your outfit would be a final for most audiophiles, I'd say. (I went straight to the Dais from Orbe).

I'm Richard.

Shame about the covid rules,maybe when we get through it.

I'm paul.

+ Reply to Thread