+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: WTB: PTP Solid TT

I'm Des.

Quote Originally Posted by anubisgrau View Post
    well people are not always aware of this rule. often (not here though, on local websites) i used stock photos cause i couldn't bother to photograph, unless there is a genuine buyer.
    Not sure why you are trying to excuse what he did, he was also asked if the Phantom arm was for sale as well and he just said “no “ as a reply. He clearly couldn’t sell it as it didn’t belong to him and he didn’t have it. He could of said at that stage that he had used someone’s else’s photo of the turntable but he didn’t. He just carried on making people believe that the turntable pictured for sale was his.

As for the perjudice you raised, no one anywhere mentioned this except you, so you’ll have to answer that one by yourself and make your own conclusions on how you got there.

Anyway I’m done on the matter, I’m sure people here are intelligent enough to make up their own minds.
    Last edited by Hap Hazzard; 04-04-2021 at 15:09.

I'm Des.

I do apologise to iansr, as concerns where raised in good faith and were proved to be correct even if from another forum. I also bump his thread up for his wanted ad, good luck with your search mate.

Hap.
    Last edited by Hap Hazzard; 04-04-2021 at 15:30.

I'm mark.

FWIW, I made this;

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/goldring-...gAAOSw315gVawA

I wasn't sold on the DC motor, and its a shot in the foot taking the arm off as it was built specifically for the Groovemaster, just showing an alternative POV.

I'm Paul.

Hi. I've a homebuilt PTP5 based on 25mm ply. I'm using a 9" Opera unipivot with it. I've a 12" arm wand and a rega armboard. Can PM you pictures if you're interested. paul

I'm Ian.

@paul
    Yes please pm me some photos and details of any refurb work and any mods. Cheers.

I'm Bikram.

I have PTP 6 in black colour, let me know if you are interested.

I'm Ian.

Quote Originally Posted by kambo_z View Post
    I have PTP 6 in black colour, let me know if you are interested.
    Do you mean its a DIY one using the PTP6 top plate?

I'm Bikram.

All PTP6 are DIY one. The plinth was built by Carl Ellis 6 layers birch ply in piano black. It has Jolyons bearing fitted with rega armboard.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12