+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 29 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Crap Weather For April

I'm Steve.

Bit chilly here too, about 4C, sun coming out. And set to be this way for next couple of weeks. At least it's not wet and windy.
    I just dropped in, to see what condition my condition was in

T/T: Inspire Monarch, X200 tonearm, Ortofon Quintet Blue. Phono: Project Tube Box CD: Marantz CD6006 (UK Edition); Amp: Musical Fidelity A5 Integrated.
    Speakers: Zu Omen Def, REL T9i subwoofer. Cables: Atlas Equator interconnects, Atlas Hyper 3.0 speaker cables

T'other system:
    Echo Dot, Amptastic Mini One,Arcam A75 integrated, Celestion 5's, BK XLS-200 DF

A/V:
    LG 55" OLED, Panasonic Blu Ray, Sony a/v amp, MA Radius speakers, REL Storm sub

Forget the past, it's gone. And don't worry about the future, it doesn't exist. There is only NOW.

KICKSTARTER: ENABLING SCAMMERS SINCE 2009

I'm guy.

Quote Originally Posted by Filterlab View Post
    ............... decent enough for the Easter Egg hunt I have planned for the kids in half an hour.
    Brilliant, quite envious. I miss the excitement of egg hunts now that the "girls" are older - however, with a bit of luck will have it again in a couple of years time.
    LP12, Ittok (black), DV10X5, NVA Phono 2 (twin supply), NVAP50, Art Audio Quintet 15w power amp, NVA LS5 cable, Rega Ela mk1's.
    Sony CDP XB930.

I'm Steve.

Quote Originally Posted by guy View Post
    Brilliant, quite envious. I miss the excitement of egg hunts now that the "girls" are older - however, with a bit of luck will have it again in a couple of years time.
    I reckon Eater egg hunts are something for posh folk and southerners Up here our tradition is to roll your eggs down the hill on Avenham Park. Chase them down the hill, wipe the dog shit off, and you're good to go

T/T: Inspire Monarch, X200 tonearm, Ortofon Quintet Blue. Phono: Project Tube Box CD: Marantz CD6006 (UK Edition); Amp: Musical Fidelity A5 Integrated.
    Speakers: Zu Omen Def, REL T9i subwoofer. Cables: Atlas Equator interconnects, Atlas Hyper 3.0 speaker cables

T'other system:

A/V:

Forget the past, it's gone. And don't worry about the future, it doesn't exist. There is only NOW.

I'm BigBobJoylove.

Quote Originally Posted by guy View Post
    Oh yes, great fun! All eggs found, there was much excitement.

Quote Originally Posted by Pigmy Pony View Post
    I reckon Eater egg hunts are something for posh folk and southerners Up here our tradition is to roll your eggs down the hill on Avenham Park. Chase them down the hill, wipe the dog shit off, and you're good to go
    Errr, lovely.

Ben Duncan mains conditioner
    2022 MacBook Pro 14" M1 Pro 10/16/16/16
    Samsung QE75Q90T 75" QLED TV
    XMOS DSD Async USB to Coax converter
    RME Audio ADI-2 FS (AK4493) DAC
    Chord Clearway XLR interconnects
    Audioquest Crimson USB interconnect
    QED Quartz Reference optical interconnect
    Edifier S3000 Pro active speakers
    Atacama SE24 stands

I'm Martin.

Never had egg hunts or egg rolling where I'm from. You got a couple of eggs, ideally with chocolate buttons, a mini chocolate bar or mini flake inside. You scoffed the lot immediately and moved on. That was Easter.
    Current Lash Up:

TEAC VRDS 701T > Sony TAE1000ESD > Krell KSA50S > JM Labs Focal Electra 926.

I'm Robin.

Another dry day, only 5c so far
    Regards
    Robin

Acoustic Solid Wood MPX, Ortofon Quintet Bronze
    Pathos Classic Remix Amp, dac
    Cyrus Signature phono stage
    Eversolo DMP-A6
    Cyrus CD i
    ART Stiletto 6V3. Loudspeakers

I'm Martin.

The downside to Easter was that there was a lot of church.

At school you'd have a class mass some time in the week, about 40 minutes. Then a school mass on the last day before the holidays (about three hours). Then mass with the family on Good Friday (at least an hour) and then another one on the Sunday (again about an hour).
    Current Lash Up:

I'm Steve.

Quote Originally Posted by Filterlab View Post
    Oh yes, great fun! All eggs found, there was much excitement.

Errr, lovely.
    I wouldn't go so far as to to call it lovely, but it probably helped to build up kid's resistance to germs. Shame really about the demise of white dog shit, which contrasted nicely against the brown-ness of the chocolate. All you can do now is sniff at the egg first

At one of my suppliers yesterday, I asked a young lad in there if he was going to roll his eggs on Avenham park - he looked at me like I wasn't right in the head, then told me he'd probably roll them down the stairs at home. Kids today eh, bone idle buggers the lot of em...

T'other system:

A/V:

I'm Martin.

There's probably an egg-rolling game on the X-Box, rolling them down the stairs is only for the poor kids who can't afford video consoles.
    Current Lash Up:

I'm Geoff.

You're more likely to see joint rolling around here.
    It is impossible for anything digital to sound analogue, because it isn't analogue!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 29 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast