+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: FS PSB T65 Floorstanding Speakers RRP £800

I'm Flo.

Default FS PSB T65 Floorstanding Speakers RRP £800

Fantastic speakers from PSB Item Condition: some light scratches and few dents( barely visible unless hunting critically)

I doubt you will be able to buy better at this money; these are brilliant sounding speakers(much better than Tannoy xt6f)! and flexible enough to work with lower powered amps (within reason) as well as solid state brutes.Collection only London-West Ham £300! http://www.hifi-review.com/151585-ps...image-t65.html

At first glance, the Image lineup looks conventional enough—though a good deal more than conventionally handsome with strikingly simple, slim, elegant lines. But look a bit more closely and these eight new PSB models reveal a great deal of innovative, unconventional, even radical thinking. Here is a range of unusually narrow-and-deep enclosures that promote superb frequency response with dramatically true-to-life “soundstage.” They also contribute to the Image lineup’s cohesive family sound, so that virtually any combination of Image Series speakers can cooperate to produce tonally seamless, spatially integrated And every Image full range design is magnetically shielded for flexible home theater placement. Three all-new, proprietary drivers, in several variations, fulfill the needs of the entire series: a 1-inch liquid-cooled aluminum-dome tweeter, used throughout the series, and 5-1/4-inch and 6-1/2-inch injection molded, metalized, polypropylene woofers. All are ground-up PSB designs dedicated to exceptionally linear, dynamic performance and higher consistency. But the Images’ central innovation is its series of four standardized pairings of drivers that, combined in the eight models, anchors the Image Series. The unifying front baffle is a radical design precisely radiused, textured, and shaped from man-made composites. Though expensive to “tool up,” with only four variations to manufacture this system is highly economical over the long run. More importantly, its acoustically inert, non-reflective structure promotes the Images’ accurate response, lifelike imaging, and impressive depth. And since cost savings in one area can be applied to others the Image Series cabinets can be fabricated of heavy, non-resonant wood composites with extensive cross-bracing. This yields remarkably rigid, non-resonant, sonically pure enclosures—measurably and demonstrably superior to those of virtually any competing designs.The Image models combine easily to produce seamless results across the critical “front stage”. There are two horizontal Image models with impressive mid to low-frequency output—enough to reproduce the deepest male voices.

Image T65 Specifications : Frequency Range 30-23,000 Hz Sensitivity (1W (2.83V) @ 1m,IEC-filtered Pink Noise,C-weighted) Anechoic Chamber
    92 dB Typical Listening Room 94 dB Impedance Nominal 6 Ohms Minimum 4 Ohms Input Power Recommended 10-200 watts Program 150 watts Dynamic Peak 300 watts Acoustic Design Tweeter (Nominal) 1" (25mm) Aluminium Dome with Ferrofluid Woofer (Nominal) 3 x 6 1/2" (165mm) Injection Molded Metalized
    Polypropylene Cone, Rubber Surround Crossover 2,500Hz, B3 ; 500Hz, LR4 Internal Volume Design Type 2.35 cu ft (65.8 liter) Design Type Bass Reflex, 3 x 2" Front Port, Video Shielded Size (WxHxD) Dimention 203x965x508 mm Weight Net 49 lb/each 22.3 kg/each Finish Maple Features 5-way Gold-plated Binding Posts, Bi-wireable/Bi-ampable, Feet/stabilizers with Adjustable
    Spikes and Rubber Levelers

I'm Flo.

I'm Flo.

I'm Flo.

I'm Flo.

I'm Flo.

I'm Flo.

NOW £275

I'm Flo.

BUMP

I'm Flo.

BUMP